Funny, Tamasin had the same problem. It must be a genetic condition.chai Bhai wrote:I wanted to ask how you can make a new topic. I could not find it anywhere, even in the faq. Could someone let me know?
- fluffy bunny
- Posts: 5365
- Joined: 07 Apr 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.
- chai bhai
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 20 Jun 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i like that this forum gives people the chance to have conversation they may not be able to have elsewhere. we can meet people from different parts of the world, all who have a collective real wealth of experience in Raja Yoga. i support the ideal of an open forum where everyone has a voice and can speak freely.
And also this time I really DO have to give the laptop back. I have until tomorrow. Then I will check here and there when I get the chances.
Om Shanti to everyone, chai
- BK supporter
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 04 Apr 2008
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Despite of I am not regular followers I would like to express my entire support BKWSU and equally criticize them.
The BK Seniors feel they are doing the right thing. The main people here with the strong opinions, like ex-l and also others, feel they are doing the right thing. And I suppose I also feel like I am doing the right thing! My perspective is that I have to change things by being different myself. No matter how hard I try, I cannot push another person to see things as I see them. I do think that purity of intention is important, I think we will all eventually see how things are, and it will be a surprise to all of us.
In the beginning, I was extreme but for years now I have followed the middle way in my approach and I will continue to make my spiritual efforts. I think anything that is false will naturally fall away anyway. Maybe the organisation side of things will eventually collapse and we will all be left just with the efforts that people have made, and the incognito will become cognito. It will be an interesting time for everyone I think.
How long have you following this middle way my friend - I prefer this word now.
Thanks for chai
- Friends and family of
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 17 May 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I grew up in the BK family in the UK, my Dad is still an active and senior (ish) member, but I have chosen not to continue life as a BK. I have felt a mixture of shock, empathy and interest while reading through the forums here and hope to be able to learn more and maybe help others by joining, particularly younger BKs/ex-BKs who may have had similar experiences to myself. Thanks.
Sounds like you have a very sensible approach to all things BK, look foward to hearing more from you.
The blind use canes to find their way around, no one is meant to beaten with them because karma does its work. Where is that sledgehammer? :D Alanna must be Alice or is it the other way around? Chai Bhai's a cool guy (imagine a smiling face with sunglasses).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests