Wait and Watch - Hence be Open Minded.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Wait and Watch - Hence be Open Minded.

Post by sachkhand » 14 May 2009

In thread: Q and A with Baba, page 5, arjun on 04 Apr 2007
Question No.107: It has been said that refining-changing keeps taking place in The Knowledge-which knowledge? Can there be any change in the Sakar Murlis? Or as per time their interpretation (which is given in cds and cassettes) can change-- and so it means that whatever explanation is being given in the cassettes and cds can also change as per time and intellect of PBKs-which means that whatever is said in cds is not the absolute truth. Which again brings us to a vital question as to what is Murli--(the word of God ShivBaba)--and what is true knowledge of Gita which is responsible for bringing the change in souls and will eventually establish Vaikunth on earth? ?
Ans: It is true that it is written in Murlis that the Gyan will get refined and changed. But in what way and to what extent is a matter to wait and watch. But any change will not be against or opposite to what the Murlis say. As far as possible it will be within the hints given in Murlis. It has been said in the Murlis that Gita has got finished (i.e. completed); but refining and changing will keep taking place in our true Gita till the end. It has been said so in the Murli.
I have written posts in both BK and PBK groups requesting BKs and PBKs respectively to be Open Minded (OM) so that we can understand Murlis correctly.
In thread: Request to OM PBKs, page 1, arjun on 08 May 2009 in his reply to my request wrote:
Does Open Mindedness mean opposing anything or anyone even if you know that something is true? If I believe that the advanced knowledge is true, will I oppose it just to create an impression before the world that I am a very Open Minded person?
I think PBK's are not understanding my intention. In the above quote Arjun has said that he "beleives" that the advance knowledge is true. Is this statement proper? In the answer given by Virendra Dev Dixit, he has clearly given diections to wait and watch and that refining and changing will keep taking place in their true Gita (i.e., explanation to Murlis by Virendra Dev Dixit) till the end. This means True Gita will be revealed only in the end. Therefore my request to all PBKs is that do not be rigid in your beleif in the present so called advance knowledge. I am not saying we should not beleive. we have to beleive inorder to progress, but we should have the capacity to mould on the basis of our experiences and understanding. We should not be stubborn and rigid. If you want to show 100% beleif or faith, please have it in Virendra Dev Dixit and not in the present advance knowledge. As BKs have 100% faith in Brahma Baba that the directions given are benevolent. Similiarly PBKs should have 100% faith in their guide i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit. The time will reveal ShivBaba in the end. Till then having 100% faith in our respective guides we can be Open Minded in churning and discussing the knowledge, which is undergoing refining and changing.
I think you all agree with me. :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Wait and Watch - Hence be Open Minded.

Post by arjun » 14 May 2009

sachkhand wrote:Similiarly PBKs should have 100% faith in their guide i.e., Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Our guide is not Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, but the Supreme Father Shiv acting through him.

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Wait and Watch - Hence be Open Minded.

Post by sachkhand » 16 May 2009

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Our guide is not Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, but the Supreme Father Shiv acting through him.
Dear Arjun,
How to say ShivBabab is guide of BKs and PBKs without using the names of those chariots whom you consider as ShivBaba. Yes I have used the word Brahma Baba for Dada Lekharaj because it makes clear about the Chariot. But for Virendra Dev Dixit I had to use his actual name. It is proper for you to consider Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba, but I had to use the name of the Chariot.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.