A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
It talks about a "shift in consciousness" at that date (Dec 21 2012), a rebirth rather than a destruction/annilation.
Does anyone recall if 2012 is a date BKs (or PBKs) have used anywhere ?
- working towards unification
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 01 Jan 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna
As for Bk's, I hadn't herd any mentions of this date. But logicaly this date satisfies BK knowledge about confluense age.
As we know confluense age lasts for 100 years. And after it the Golden Age bigins. Also we know that there will be some time spent on constructioning of the Golden Age infrastructure.
Simple calculation: 2036(or 2037)-2012(or 2013)=24(23 or 25) years for the practical establishment of the Golden Age. For me it have some logical sense.
- Posts: 4347
- Joined: 18 Sep 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
- Location: Mumbai
I feel that 2012 (according to Maya calendar) will be the year when 2 things will happen:shivshankar wrote:It is the date when Maya calendar ends.
First chaitanya Maya will revealed in the pbk family and almost all PBKs will realise that they have been taken for a ride by Godly form of Maya in the name of advance knowledge.
Secondly the money market( dhan-Maya) will also collapse as the present recession deepens into a depression and money (US dollar and Euro dollar) becomes paper in the next 3-5 years, just like the zimbabwain dollar has become a peice of paper today. This is what i forsee.
- Posts: 1318
- Joined: 17 Feb 2009
- Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
- Location: UK
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests