https://www.scribd.com/doc/296547684/Tr ... ce-English
https://www.scribd.com/doc/296547680/Tr ... ance-Hindi
- Posts: 3265
- Joined: 19 Jun 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.
Now, who all are cause for the mistake? Both BKWSU and AIVV. It is after Mr Dixit started questioning the DOB of B baba by taking ISOLATED Murli POINTS, BKWSU had changed it.
BTW, if we take all the Murli points regarding entrance of Shiv, it seems ShivBaba himself declares as if age of B baba as on 1936 is 60 yrs. So, for me, even if it is said age of B baba as 50 yrs that is also right as it was correct, and even it is said as 60 yrs, that is also right, because ShivBaba has declared it.
Murli points regarding entrance of ShivBaba in Brahma are given here- Post No. 84- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 110#p11850
If possible, let the so called gyaani tu atmas give their clarifications on those Murli points.
We can see the Murli points which clearly say- the entrance happened in Calcutta*, and some say in Sindh. (refer mu points No.s 13 to 20) I believe the first entrance would have happened in Calcutta, then regular entrance might have happened in Sindh. BTW, according to PBKs, the entrance in B Baba happened in Karachi, only in 1947. So, what are PBKs saying? In a zig- zag manner?
* - Moreover the mu point clearly says- entrance in "Brahma baap = Father Brahma" in Calcutta, which is said for B Baba. PBKs may say there are more than one Brahmas. But, it is against Murli points, as already put on the forum.
- fluffy bunny
- Posts: 5365
- Joined: 07 Apr 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.
Why are the BKs so resistant against simple truths?
The only other response you get is the usual cop outs ... "Everything is accurate in drama ... Don't think ... don't question" etc.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests