Personal accusations

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Posts: 65
Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Personal accusations

Post by destroy old world » 01 Aug 2019

From viewtopic.php?f=39&p=54173#p54146

mbbhat wrote:
10 Jul 2019
You go to a shop keeper to purchase something or to understand his position?
When a SENSIBLE customer realizes that a PARTICULAR shop-keeper is a SNOB, he would AVOID that particular shop, whenever possible, and make his purchases from another shop, where the shop-keeper is observed to be more humble and SENSIBLE.
A ‘devilish intellect’ is very fond of manipulating philosophical statements and twisting them out of context to protect itself, just like the ‘devilish intellect’ within Virendra Dev Dixit has been doing with regard to ShivBaba’s Knowledge.

mbbhat wrote:
10 Jul 2019
That is LLU (Low level of Understanding) the fluffy bunny (or ex-l) had exhibited throughout its interaction in the forum.
fb is NOT presently involved in any discussion here, and one should not pass remarks behind some one’s back, when that individual is not currently interacting on this forum, and therefore would not have the possibility to express his/her reservations. This demonstrates that the ‘devilish intellect’ within you is UNABLE to forget the past unpleasant interactions with the ‘devilish intellect’ of that person, and is UNABLE to FORGIVE that person – as required by this Knowledge!

mbbhat wrote:
10 Jul 2019
Great Minds discuss about IDEAS/knowledge
Great minds discuss about ideas in order to promote events, and ameliorate the condition of people – not with the aim to deride or criticize people, or to degrade them – but to facilitate their elevation to a higher status of being. Since ideas are intended for the sole benefit of people, the observed inappropriate conduct of people should be highlighted, whenever considered appropriate, in order to caution them, with the sole purpose of assisting them to elevate themselves. It would be USELESS discussing ideas otherwise! Every aspect has to be viewed in the right context, with clear awareness of its connectivity to other aspects – and NOT in isolation.

mbbhat wrote:
10 Jul 2019
By quoting the FB post as a proper reply to justify your personal attitude, are you proving you wish to be that soul's follower at least in circumstances like these?
For your very kind information, the ADDITION of the 5 categories, indicated in the post in the link viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2640&p=50810#p50835 was NOT made by fb, but was a footnote added LATER by SAT, within the post of fb – which you FAILED to realize, owing to the overriding influence of your ‘human intellect’/‘devilish intellect’. You have proved that you are still very much under the influence of category 5, and you should strive to move towards category 1, as soon as possible, for your own personal benefit, as well as for the benefit of ALL others connected with you.

mbbhat wrote:
10 Jul 2019
So, kindly make your discrimination power (which is your natural asset too), more powerful by following better people, but better/higher knowledge is more important than the people.
You should first demonstrate that you are able to practice what you preach to a fair degree, only after which can your actions/advice serve to be a useful example/guidance to others.

mbbhat wrote:
10 Jul 2019
So, what is the use of questioning a person's position.
According to our understanding, Adam was making an honest attempt to draw a deeper aspect of Knowledge to your, and everyone else’s attention; but instead of making an attempt, yourself, to understand what Adam was trying to portray, you chose to waste your time and energy in pointless lecturing, which you, yourself, have demonstrated that your are not able to follow – by clearly misinterpreting CLARIFICATIONS to be PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS - by using your ‘devilish intellect’, instead of your ‘divine intellect’!

=======

From viewtopic.php?f=39&p=54173#p54153

mbbhat wrote:
11 Jul 2019
You still assume that I have to change. I expect no one needs change.
If no one needs to change, then what is the purpose of Knowledge?

=======

From viewtopic.php?f=39&p=54173#p54173

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
First it is you who commented. You came in between. If you do not wish, no need to come in between, is it not?
The concerned topic was commenced by GH, and Adam & dow were already interacting to begin with, ONLY AFTER which you came in – and here you are accusing that we came in between! So, what type of intellect is this?
There is ABSOLUTELY no objection, or restriction, for you to post whenever you so wish; but if some aspect has to be brought to your notice - and more IMPORTANTLY, to the notice of ALL CONCERNED on this forum, SPECIFICALLY for the BENEFIT of ALL CONCERNED - then should not anyone else be allowed to do so? Is this the logic of REAL ShivBaba (Godly intellect), or FALSE ‘ShivBaba’ (human intellect/devilish intellect)?
See points 1 & 2 in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54178

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
BTW- You had accused me as if just 20-25 years only is right, and 30-35 years (the time for RK to become LN) is erroneous.
We have only been making an honest attempt to clarify issues to ALL CONCERNED on this forum, and have NO INTENT to accuse anyone, but to simply present the facts, for the benefit of EVERYONE CONCERNED – to assist them to draw their own conclusions, and continue with their own churning process. But if you feel that to be an accusation, then that is something which you have to sort out, yourself, for your own benefit – instead of proceeding to IMPULSIVELY accuse others, by MISTAKENLY thinking that you are being accused!
The aspect, about the DIFFERENT dates, will be clarified, in due course, as indicated in viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&start=15#p54170 IF considered appropriate!

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
You had written "ENTIRE CHURNING of mbbhat was wrong". Is that right?*
That is WRONG!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&start=15#p54138
dow wrote: Your ENTIRE churning in this regard is OUTDATED and ERRONEOUS.
The ‘devilish intellect’ has EATEN UP the words, ‘IN THIS REGARD’, and FOOLED you into defending yourself UNNECESSARILY, giving you the FALSE impression that you are being unjustly accused – thus FORCING you to waste your precious time and energy!
ATTENTION PLEASE!

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
... criticized BKWSU by saying - BKWSU are yet to realize the error of 20/25/30/35, etc.
So, if anyone points out an EVIDENT mistake made by BKWSU, is this to be considered as criticism of BKWSU?
Once again, is this the logic of REAL ShivBaba (Godly intellect), or FALSE ‘ShivBaba’ (human intellect/devilish intellect)?

View the last point of Revised SM dated 23.11.2018 in viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=870#p53831
इसमें समझाने, विचार सागर मंथन करने की बड़ी दरकार है। बाबा तो झट बतलाते हैं, इसमें यह करेक्शन होनी चाहिए। बच्चे बतलाते नहीं हैं। बाबा करेक्शन तो चाहते हैं।
‘A lot of explanation and churning of the Ocean of Knowledge is required. Baba instantly tells (the Children), ‘This correction should be made in this’; Children do not tell (themselves, that correction should be made in this). Baba wants corrections to be made (by the Children, where required).’

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
You had NO awareness of the different figures 20/25/30/35. You had directed me to the Murli point showing only 20-25 years. Now, only you came to know that 30-35 figures also exist.
In that case, how do you suppose we were in a position to readily post the relevant properly highlighted Murli dated 21.05.2016 in viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&start=15#p54161 ???
We have to follow a proper procedural deliberation, in a sequential manner, to eventually come to the proper conclusion gradually, for the BENEFIT of ALL CONCERNED!

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
As a gyaani tu atma, One should be interested in Gyan and have aim to share to all the people in the forum, not have aim to just clarify to some ONE person only.
PRECISELY, since proper procedural deliberations are specifically designed to serve the eventual interests of ALL CONCERNED, rather than ONE particular individual, same have to be presented with due caution and adequate care – by constantly feeling the COLLECTIVE PULSE of the targeted individuals (and NOT simply the SINGULAR instrumental soul, who may be actually involved in an interaction), as well as the situation!

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
Baba also says (almost in right words)- "Daan poochkar naheen diyaa jaataa hai, aape hee denaa hai = Donation is not given by after someone requests you. It should be given with self motivated.".
Again, the ‘devilish intellect’ has EATEN UP the correct SENSE in between, by taking up some points in ISOLATION, and IGNORING other relevant points, which pertain to same.

ShivBaba has ALSO said –
a) ‘kisi ko raste se pakad kar nahin le ana hai; pahele unka nabz dekna hai’ – you should not catch hold of anyone on the way and bring here; you should FIRST check that one’s (spiritual) pulse!
b) ‘DAN PATR KO DIYA JATA HAI’ – DONATION IS GIVEN TO (ONLY THOSE) WHO ARE WORTHY!
c) ‘DAN BAHUT SAMBHAL KAR KARNA HAI’ – DONATION SHOULD BE GIVEN WITH GREAT CAUTION! (So that the one to whom donation is given is worthy of same, has the potential to receive same, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, is NOT LIKELY to ABUSE same)!
d) ‘pahele field taiyar karna hai, fir bij bona hai’ – the FIELD should be prepared FIRST, and (ONLY) then should you sow the Seed (of Knowledge)!

A farmer does not sow any seed without careful and proper preparation of the field, since he knows that, otherwise, the seed will be wasted, or will not give the desired yield.

mbbhat wrote:
18 Jul 2019
But, sometimes it yields good results. For example- here- mbbhat is very happy for what he had written here - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 141#p54141
Kindly view the response to same in viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54182#p54182
You can judge for yourself how a ‘devilish intellect’ has the potential to FOOL even those who consider themselves to be ‘gyaani tu atmas’!


In conclusion, we would like to assure you that we have NO INTENT to accuse or criticize ANYONE, merely as a matter of deriding/discouraging/defaming someone; but we do feel that SOMETIMES it is definitely necessary to highlight what we deem to be inappropriate conduct of anyone, with the SOLE BENEVOLENT aim of bringing benefit to EVERYONE, by bringing the same to their attention, where deemed appropriate, for their very OWN benefit. You are requested to view same in this light, and interact accordingly.
What has been mentioned above is NOT DIRECTED specifically towards you, as an individual, but is meant for the benefit of ALL CONCERNED, who may stand to gain SOMETHING from same – INCLUDING our OWN selves!
We consider your interaction to be VERY VALUABLE to many souls on this forum, and would therefore request you to continue interacting with a positive outlook, for the eventual benefit of all concerned on this forum – purely as a matter of spiritual service to humanity.

Best wishes and happy posting!

User avatar
Adam
Posts: 49
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understanding deeper aspects of spiritual knowledge

Re: Personal accusations

Post by Adam » 05 Aug 2019

We are glad you have concluded your post, in the last paragraph, on a conciliatory note, which would inspire everyone to interact congenially on this forum.

In case of any particularly difficult case, we always have the option of leaving that person alone.
See point 3 in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54175
"If ANYONE does not listen EVEN AFTER explaining with Love, then they should be left alone!"

However, Brother mbbhat does not come into any SUCH category at all; and we fully agree that his interaction is VERY VALUABLE to many souls on this forum, which is why we had welcomed him back after a long absence, and requested him to provide his valuable inputs in the topic, 'When does Golden ERA actually commence?' in the Sub-Forum, 'For Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups', along with relevant Murli points, which he may have on record with him, in this regard - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1998&start=210#p54064

We wish EVERYONE happy posting on this forum.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal accusations

Post by mbbhat » 10 Aug 2019

When a SENSIBLE customer realizes that a PARTICULAR shop-keeper is a SNOB, he would AVOID that particular shop, whenever possible, and make his purchases from another shop, where the shop-keeper is observed to be more humble and SENSIBLE.
1) This is a forum. All are at equal status (except the admin). Moreover, we are discussing on knowledge or information. People read books, news papers, etc. SENSIBLE readers absorb what they need, instead of criticizing the writer. Everyone (at least those who like to criticize others) here is at his own wish more than his needs.

Actually, here, readers are educated, not illiterate people. And, many have knowledge at least to considerable extent, so should not expect such things. But, if you still argue so, it reflects your own LLU.
fb is NOT presently involved in any discussion here, and one should not pass remarks behind some one’s back, when that individual is not currently interacting on this forum, and therefore would not have the possibility to express his/her reservations. This demonstrates that the ‘devilish intellect’ within you is UNABLE to forget the past unpleasant interactions with the ‘devilish intellect’ of that person, and is UNABLE to FORGIVE that person – as required by this Knowledge!
2) Sorry dear. Read my all the comments regarding fb soul. I had even said to that soul as complete soul, even to you (because aadi and anaadi stages are complete, so SOMETIMES, I see that stage of any soul). Nothing can be more regard than this.

And, for your kind information, you are exhibiting your own LLU (low level of understanding) here. This is forum, not live or one to one interaction. One may see the comment and reply AT ANY TIME he/she wishes.

3) I do need to forgive anyone (higher aim is forget than forgive), as I never keep or kept garbage of anyone in my intellect. But, I just show the mirror (in a forum, it should be OK). That is all.
But, you have proved yourself that you wish to take others' garbage too! It is left to you. [Do not take this personally. I am again just showing mirror to you.]

4) As mbbhat had said - he will not interact for one month. So, in OTHER threads, he will not comment till the date (July 18 to Aug 18th). This thread is different.
DOW wrote:For your very kind information, the ADDITION of the 5 categories, indicated in the post in the link viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2640&p=50810#p50835 was NOT made by fb, but was a footnote added LATER by SAT, within the post of fb – which you FAILED to realize, owing to the overriding influence of your ‘human intellect’/‘devilish intellect’. You have proved that you are still very much under the influence of category 5, and you should strive to move towards category 1, as soon as possible, for your own personal benefit, as well as for the benefit of ALL others connected with you.
5) :laugh: mbbhat knew VERY WELL that those five comments - here - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2640&p=50810#p50835 were added by SAT*.

But, it is Adam soul who asked mbbhat (mostly purposely to criticize, after failing to comment to the replies given by mbbhat**) by pointing to that link of SAT comments of five categories.
Whom should you blame(or speak) at first?
6) Or do you think adam soul is too childish to realize that those comments were added by SAT?

7) Anyhow, forget about adam soul and think of YOURSELF. You who often speak of "subtle intellect" have clearly proved how weak/foolish your intellect is, is it not?

When Adam soul pointed to that link, - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 145#p54145 any normal or ordinary intellect (no need of subtle or great intellect) person who have read the conversations between adam and mbbhat will realize that the intention is more of criticizing, than right intention. Or if adam soul believes the intention is ignorance or neutrality? That soul may express its belief.

* - Even though SAT adds some comments in other's posts, I have no problem. There is plus and minus. It is left to them. I have no objection. And, I never commented/questioned someone based on SAT comments' in someone's post.

So, when Adam soul pointed to that link, should I FIRST comment/clarify on SAT there??? IS THIS WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM ME?
[Even though SAT had commented so, fb soul had put several such comments, so it does not make an error from the viewpoint of personality of fb soul].
So, mbbhat made the honest comment there about fb soul. That is all.


8) mbbhat can reply to all of your above personal comments,
But, if you wish to correct your other comments, you may edit (if you have authority) or express the same in next posts. I will wait.
But, if your comments remain the same even after a week, you will get reply to all those shortly.

All the very best dear sweet child of ShivBaba.

*** - You will get replies in the other threads soon (after Aug 18th).

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal accusations

Post by mbbhat » 19 Aug 2019

DOW wrote:If no one needs to change, then what is the purpose of Knowledge?
9)This applies to you before others, who interrupts/interferes now and then in others' work. Or do you think it does not apply to you at all? Definitely it applies to me, I agree. Do you agree the same?

Actually it applies to everyone. Everyone needs to change him/herself. But, in a forum, we are more discussing about knowledge than one's personal behaviour. You fail to understand both. You not only fail to realize others' but also get upset by others' comments. That brings down your level to the lowest.
Again, the ‘devilish intellect’ has EATEN UP the correct SENSE in between, by taking up some points in ISOLATION, and IGNORING other relevant points, which pertain to same.

ShivBaba has ALSO said –
a) ‘kisi ko raste se pakad kar nahin le ana hai; pahele unka nabz dekna hai’ – you should not catch hold of anyone on the way and bring here; you should FIRST check that one’s (spiritual) pulse!
b) ‘DAN PATR KO DIYA JATA HAI’ – DONATION IS GIVEN TO (ONLY THOSE) WHO ARE WORTHY!
c) ‘DAN BAHUT SAMBHAL KAR KARNA HAI’ – DONATION SHOULD BE GIVEN WITH GREAT CAUTION! (So that the one to whom donation is given is worthy of same, has the potential to receive same, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, is NOT LIKELY to ABUSE same)!
d) ‘pahele field taiyar karna hai, fir bij bona hai’ – the FIELD should be prepared FIRST, and (ONLY) then should you sow the Seed (of Knowledge)!

A farmer does not sow any seed without careful and proper preparation of the field, since he knows that, otherwise, the seed will be wasted, or will not give the desired yield.
10) You are showing your LLU again.
This is a forum. This is like writing books. Some may be in short (summary), some writings may be in detail. There is nothing like preparing field here. [Here, the only point is- the discussions should be on topic, and ethical, friendly, that is all]. If one explains a little bit more or less, you have NO RIGHT to control him/her (in a forum).
And, if you believe you have to prepare the field properly before explaining any topic in DETAIL (to give daan fully), then you can NEVER deliver knowledge in DETAIL (WHOLE HEARTEDLY) in a forum. Because in a forum, you can never make all the readers tune to your lectures/writings. You can never make field as per your standard.

Silly defending.
The concerned topic was commenced by GH, and Adam & dow were already interacting to begin with, ONLY AFTER which you came in – and here you are accusing that we came in between! So, what type of intellect is this?
11) Again hiding your fault and showing your LLU.
My repy was to Adam, not to you. But, it is you who came in between us (mbbhat and Adam). Cannot you understand even that? Are you such a fool or pretending to be a perfect person?
There is ABSOLUTELY no objection, or restriction, for you to post whenever you so wish; but if some aspect has to be brought to your notice - and more IMPORTANTLY, to the notice of ALL CONCERNED on this forum, SPECIFICALLY for the BENEFIT of ALL CONCERNED - then should not anyone else be allowed to do so? Is this the logic of REAL ShivBaba (Godly intellect), or FALSE ‘ShivBaba’ (human intellect/devilish intellect)?
12)No need to give lectures to others and act like a dictator here.
On one hand, you say - there is no objection, but object now and then to others replies even when they write logically. You criticize mbbhat for what SAT had written or Adam had commented. You fail to understand the view point of someone and put blame on others. just an example- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t ... 227#p54227

But, you defend someone (Adam) wrongly even when he had done mistakes, and accuse again mbbhat.

Are you in right sense???
We have only been making an honest attempt to clarify issues to ALL CONCERNED on this forum, and have NO INTENT to accuse anyone, but to simply present the facts, for the benefit of EVERYONE CONCERNED – to assist them to draw their own conclusions, and continue with their own churning process. But if you feel that to be an accusation, then that is something which you have to sort out, yourself, for your own benefit – instead of proceeding to IMPULSIVELY accuse others, by MISTAKENLY thinking that you are being accused!
13) Again just your LLU. I have not felt anything as accused. It is you and Adam who have first felt. Baba says- feeling is flue.

But, at ANY TIME, if someone feels personally, and writes a personal comment *(Like Adam had asked, and you have criticized in the respective topics)- then mbbhat instead of spoiling those topics- writes replies to such useless comments in this topic.

Hope your so called subtle intellect has ability to realize at least this one in future. DO not ever feel that mbbhat has felt insulted. But, Mbbhat will show mirror to others. If that is wrong, kindly mention (if you are part of admin/SAT team), Mbbhat will stop interacting with others, and limit his writings to his own topics.

But, you will develop karmic account for preventing someone from delivering his good points. Left to you.
So, if anyone points out an EVIDENT mistake made by BKWSU, is this to be considered as criticism of BKWSU?
Once again, is this the logic of REAL ShivBaba (Godly intellect), or FALSE ‘ShivBaba’ (human intellect/devilish intellect)?
14) Again hiding your faults. You should have first acknowledged your failure/ignorance before commenting on others. When mbbhat had mentioned 25/25/30 years , you first wrote
DOW wrote: http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t ... 138#p54154] a) Please quote a relevant Murli point, which says Shri Krishna ascends the throne when he is 25-30 years old. The Murli point below implies that Shri Krishna ascends the throne when he is 20-25 years old.
But, later when you found the revised Murli point, you came to know the different figures- 30/35 as well. Now/then, you accused BKWSU*.
DOW wrote:While revising the figures in SM of 21.05.16, (or earlier), ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54161 ), based on different figures appearing in SAME SM of 10.05.81, (or earlier), ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54157 ), concerned BK Org officials had the option of choosing any one of 20-25, 25-30 or 30-35. They decided, or were advised, to choose 30-35, which is EVIDENTLY a BLUNDER on their part, based on the information and Murli points, which have ALREADY been revealed here - which, it appears, they are YET to recognise.
We could have clarified this issue to you, but it is plainly evident, based on the observation of your conduct on this forum, that you are not keen to comprehend the complexities of same. We will, therefore, treat this issue as closed, for the present.
Should any other member desire proper clarification on the above, please feel free to request for same.
15) WHO ARE YOU to close a topic? It is still on the menu.
And, if any member needs clarification, do you expect him to beg (as permission from you only) from you? Are you alone here to reply to others?

*16) So- coming to the point- You never accepted your ignorance (of not knowing the different figures) in this. You accuse mbbhat for not having read Murli points rightly. But, to what extent are you aware of these numbers? If you are not having well knowledge of Murli points, to what extent you are fit to comment on others that too regarding Murli points?

17) And- do you really know what ShivBaba might have spoken? How can you be sure that it is fault of BKWSU? Because there are 20/25/30/35 - three to four numbers. You had later arrived to conclusion that BKWSU had done mistake. How can you be sure that - ShivBaba might not have spoken so?


BTW- There are lots of grammatical errors in Murlis. Do you accuse ShivBaba or BKWSU for this??

Your ability is only to accuse others and pretend as if you are fully right. So far you have not accepted anyone of your faults. Let us see when will you honestly accept your failures.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal accusations

Post by mbbhat » 19 Aug 2019

That is WRONG!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&start=15#p54138

The ‘devilish intellect’ has EATEN UP the words, ‘IN THIS REGARD’, and FOOLED you into defending yourself UNNECESSARILY, giving you the FALSE impression that you are being unjustly accused – thus FORCING you to waste your precious time and energy!
ATTENTION PLEASE!
18) Sorry dear. It is still in the agenda. Because - as already said- till the Murli point - "Satyug may 21 peedhi chalti hai = In Satyug there would be 21 generations" is clarified, this issue does not get closed.
Sorry that I do not have date at present, but just because I do not have date now, you cannot say- the entire churning is wrong.

If you are so hurry to close a topic, it is up to you.

19)Sometimes, when a person does not give date, you try to conclude as if- "the issue is closed". Do you think if one fails to give date, what he said/wrote is of zero value?
But, OK, you may close the issue in your intellect. That is OK.
Kindly view the response to same in viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54182#p54182
You can judge for yourself how a ‘devilish intellect’ has the potential to FOOL even those who consider themselves to be ‘gyaani tu atmas’!
20) Your above reply applies to you better than others. Replied in the very next post there. - viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54182#p54225


21) Your inability to realize simple things is seen here also- - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t ... 227#p54227
In conclusion, we would like to assure you that we have NO INTENT to accuse or criticize ANYONE, merely as a matter of deriding/discouraging/defaming someone; but we do feel that SOMETIMES it is definitely necessary to highlight what we deem to be inappropriate conduct of anyone, with the SOLE BENEVOLENT aim of bringing benefit to EVERYONE, by bringing the same to their attention, where deemed appropriate, for their very OWN benefit. You are requested to view same in this light, and interact accordingly.
What has been mentioned above is NOT DIRECTED specifically towards you, as an individual, but is meant for the benefit of ALL CONCERNED, who may stand to gain SOMETHING from same – INCLUDING our OWN selves!
We consider your interaction to be VERY VALUABLE to many souls on this forum, and would therefore request you to continue interacting with a positive outlook, for the eventual benefit of all concerned on this forum – purely as a matter of spiritual service to humanity.

Best wishes and happy posting!
22) Good at least here. Thank you for this, and same to you. All the very best.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal accusations

Post by mbbhat » 23 Aug 2019

24) DOW 's failure to reply fully as well as inability to admit the failure clearly seen here - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t ... 236#p54236

He could never attempt to prove or discuss DATE/YEAR wise all the events in a Kalpa. But, still claims that he has answers with him. But, the link he pointed does not give ALL THE DETAILS of the events.

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Posts: 65
Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Personal accusations

Post by destroy old world » 07 Sep 2019

AV 23-01-1985, Revised on 08-09-2019

वरदान:-
धरनी, नब्ज और समय को देख सत्य ज्ञान को प्रत्यक्ष करने वाले नॉलेजफुल भव!
धरनी, नब्ज और समय सब देख करके ज्ञान देना - यह नॉलेजफुल की निशानी है। आत्मा की इच्छा देखो, नब्ज देखो, धरनी बनाओ; लेकिन अन्दर सत्यता के निर्भयता की शक्ति जरूर हो, तब सत्य ज्ञान को प्रत्यक्ष कर सकेंगे।

Blessing:
May you be Knowledge-full and reveal the TRUE Knowledge by first considering the field, the pulse, and the time!
First see (check) the field, the pulse, and the time, and then give the Knowledge; this is a sign of a knowledge-full soul. Consider the desire of the soul, feel the pulse, prepare the field; but internally, definitely have the power of fearlessness of truth, for only then will you be able to reveal the TRUE Knowledge.

A knowledge-full soul would reveal TRUE Knowledge, ONLY WHEN the concerned soul clearly demonstrates a humble desire for same, through appropriate conduct – and TRUE Knowledge should be revealed ONLY AFTER feeling the spiritual pulse of the concerned soul, as well as, by first adequately preparing the intellectual field of the concerned soul!
Otherwise, precious time and spiritual energy would simply be wasted!

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal accusations

Post by mbbhat » 26 Sep 2019

From - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&p=54363#p54363
destroy old world wrote: Since Incorporeal Ram ...
Incorporeal Ram- agreed. There is no debate or argument here- as already said.
However, in spite of above, the CONCERNED corporeal Ram (of Silver Age) considers himself to be highest-on-high Bhagwan, and therefore, from his OWN perspective, there is no question of him being NEXT to himself – although he did acknowledge that he is NEXT to God (Shiva), EARLIER!
Irrelevant reply.
The question was- Is there any Murli point saying- Ram is next to God or next to Shiv? First reply to this.
Then you may give your comment- in his own perspective or your own prespective-.

Now, you are changing your argument level to "his own perspective" and justifying your failures.
However, since SOME PBKs believe that Supreme Soul Shiva, HIMSELF, is the soul of the CONCERNED corporeal Ram of Silver Age, who becomes aware of his role in Confluence Age – therefore, in this context, “Since Incorporeal/corporeal Ram is God (Bhagwan), there is no question of Incorporeal/corporeal Ram being NEXT to God (Bhagwan)”, or NEXT to himself – and the EARLIER assertion that he is NEXT to God (Shiva), meant that his current corporeal stage is NEXT to his OWN FINAL Incorporeal stage, at the end of Confluence Age – according to THOSE PBKs!
Again as said- the question was not what PBKs believe.

What someone believes - is of "LEAST IMPORTANCE" in discussion.

The first importance is - Murli points
Second importance- the interpretation of Murli points.
Third importance is- belief and claims of majority of BKs (in BKWSU) or PBKs (in AIVV).
Then only your statement of saying - in someone else' perspective comes.

So- DOW seems to prefer the lower or lowest level of argument. That is OK, left to that soul.

Since PBKs use Murli points to claim human Ram is next to God, the question was asked whether it has any support from Murli POINTS - NOT from someone else' perspective.

I am not saying- you cannot mention someone else' perspective. But, it should be secondary or last one. And- when someone asks about Murli points , AT THAT TIME if you reply like this, it clearly shows LLU.

But, you may act as you like.

This is only a suggestion, not a complaint, you intereference will not affect me, but you are spoiling the forum, and going against your own claim of saying-
DOW wrote:Otherwise, precious time and spiritual energy would simply be wasted!

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Posts: 65
Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Personal accusations

Post by destroy old world » 29 Sep 2019

From viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=1155#p54376

SM, Revised 28.09.2019
उठते, बैठते, चलते बाप ने एक ‘मनमनाभव’ की चाबी दे दी है। बस एक सिवाए इसके, और कोई भी फालतू बातें सुन-सुनाकर टाइम वेस्ट मत करो।
The Father has given You ONE Key of ‘Manmanabhav’ to use, as You sit, stand and move around. Apart from this, do not listen to, or speak about, any other useless matters, and thereby waste your time.

परचिन्तन आदि में टाइम वेस्ट करते रहते हैं। बाप बच्चों को समझाते हैं, तुम सिर्फ अपने को देखो कि हम क्या कर रहे हैं।
They continue to waste their time thinking about others. The Father is explaining to You Children to look ONLY at your OWN selves, and see what You are doing.

अपना श्रृंगार न करने से, तुम मुफ्त अपने को नुकसान पहुँचाते हो।
By not decorating yourself, You create a LOSS for yourself unnecessarily.

कोई तो अपना भी श्रृंगार नहीं करते, तो दूसरे का भी श्रृंगार बिगाड़ते रहते हैं। फालतू बातें सुनाकर उनकी अवस्था को भी नीचे गिरा देते हैं।
Some do not decorate themselves, and also continue to spoil the decoration of others. They relate useless matters and also bring down the stage of the others.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests