Who is Sevakram or Piu?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Who is Sevakram or Piu?

Post by fluffy bunny » 05 Jul 2013

I have no idea what rmn is saying, and we are headed 'off topic' from Sevakram and Piu.

What are you rmn ... BK, PBK or some other group?

What point do you want to make?

My advice to you is
  • a) write in your own language, don't use English because you cannot communicate clearly in English.
    b) avoid sarcasm because it is impossible to tell if you are being sincere or not.
Thank you.

rmn

Post by rmn » 05 Jul 2013

Mr. fluffy and bunny, What is u r mother tongue and what is ur orignal name why u have using nick name, if u r a right person following right purushartam pl come out with real name and real mother tongue. Pl do not comment others badly without knowing who is sevakram. If u r real son of baba's son pl come one my video chat On my email babadada1812@gmail.com i want to see u r soul in u r face. And others also who ever dare enough to talk real things on Gyan and baba pl come to talk to face to face not writing better English like FLUFFUY AND BUNNY -NICKED NAMED PERSON-JOKER NAMES on the forum. Let us discuss face to face on video chat.

rmn

Post by rmn » 06 Jul 2013

Mr. fluffy and bunny, What is u r mother tongue and what is ur orignal name why u have using nick name, if u r a right person following right purushartam pl come out with real name and real mother tongue. Pl do not comment others badly without knowing who is sevakram. If u r real son of Baba's son pl come one my video chat On my email babadada1812@gmail.com i want to see u r soul in u r face. And others also who ever dare enough to talk real things on Gyan and Baba pl come to talk to face to face not writing better English like FLUFFUY AND BUNNY -NICKED NAMED PERSON-JOKER NAMES on the forum. Let us discuss face to face on video chat.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 06 Jul 2013

Om Shanti. I think it is better to leave rmn to himself. He is neither serious nor capable of engaging in any kind of fruitful discussions on this forum. He is here only to make fun of others. It is upto the Admins of this forum to decide about rmn. I wish him all the best.
OGS,
Arjun

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 06 Jul 2013

It may be some language problem. He is interested in the mater of Yaad that is most important. I think he has something to say, but thinks we have a lot of arrogance and ego, because we think about ourselves as very high in Gyan and seva, but i don't think this is the case with people here. I think rmn should feel free to express his opinion without any discomfort.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 07 Jul 2013

sita wrote:It may be some language problem. He is interested in the mater of Yaad that is most important. I think he has something to say, but thinks we have a lot of arrogance and ego, because we think about ourselves as very high in Gyan and seva, but i don't think this is the case with people here. I think rmn should feel free to express his opinion without any discomfort.
In my case he would be right about the arrogance and ego, and with those burdens, service is out of the question. :D But even then, he should feel free to express his opinion... but if a soul wants others to open up to him, they also have to be willing to give something of themselves. We know he feels PBKs are worried about the issue of Sevakram(not true)... and that he is interested in the correct method of Yaad, which i feel i have clearly explained from both a personal and Gyani perspective. Okay, what else does he wish to discuss?... there is already a wealth of information on this forum. Why does he have to keep going on about nicknames?... especially when mine is not a nickname, my name is Roy... and that fluffy should be improving his purusharth, when it is pretty clear to all, that fluffy is not someone who makes yogic efforts, he is here mainly to discuss things from an academic point of view. It doesn't help that his English is not the best, so you never know for sure if he's being sarcastic or sincere. If he has something to say, say it here like the rest of us... I for one am not interested in skyping, especially as i don't have skype set up in the first place. He should be more open about his own agenda, if he wishes others to engage with him respectfully.

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 07 Jul 2013

Who needs or wants to be told what to think by someone (rmn) who obviously knows very little and is making no effort to discover the truth?

It's that crazy BK thing of "put your head in this box and think these thoughts ... never think anything else ... never question ... everything else is Maya".

It's all about mental domination ... but the problem is, the level of thought or conception is low, limited and generally factually correct. What is the point of listen to the same old same old BK ****? They think if they tell you 1000 times eventually you will just accept it.

Beside ... with glowing red eyes I say ...
I am the Fluffy Chariot ... Bunny is my spiritual Father who has come from the supreme Burrowdham. Together we are merged as one ... the Supreme Fluffy Bunny!!!

The Supreme Bunny gave me my true spiritual name.

- (Joke)
Besides ... who are the biggest jokers? All the BK leaders use grand sounding or even Godly nicknames in real life too. They are all wearing disguises.

warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior » 07 Jul 2013

fluffy bunny wrote:I am the Fluffy Chariot ... Bunny is my spiritual Father who has come from the supreme Burrowdham. Together we are merged as one ... the Supreme Fluffy Bunny!!!

The Supreme Bunny gave me my true spiritual name.
hahahaha ...

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Jul 2013

warrior wrote:hahahaha ...
And as we used to say in the old days, "Aham asmi, what's up Doc?"

warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior » 08 Jul 2013

fluffy bunny wrote: And as we used to say in the old days, Aham asmi, what's up Doc
Definitely like that. Actually this Shewakram story amazes me so much! If for nothing else, at least we found out of the millions of rupees that went missing.
Of course Aham Asmi forever!

rmn

Post by rmn » 08 Jul 2013

My dear soul sister sita many many thanks to u for supporting me to discuss on the topic Yaad which is very very important.
Where as Mr. Supreme Soul-Arjun thinks that they are superior and high in the Gyan and fluffy and bunny is unable to understand my English. Because i was busy on that day i typed wrongly some words. The supreme souls' arjun/fluffy bunny/roy are thinking they are very very clevers in the gayan and even they does not know how to do Yaad which baba. Every body tells i am doing Yaad like this w.r.t some Murli point with date and year, and other souls tells i am doing Yaad like this w.r.t another Murli point with date and year. My doubt is what is actaul Yaad and how to do it. All should come on to a single method/ system of Yaad because baba is one and truth. Whatever baba tell many times about Yaad that is correct as per my opinion.
Baba tells majority times 'apne ko atma samjo muj bap ko yad karo'. Why many persons are confusing still to Yaad baba.
Any how thank My dear soul sister sita for u r support on the forum.
Ego will destoy society and self.
thanx
rmn

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita » 08 Jul 2013

Who needs or wants to be told what to think by someone (rmn) who obviously knows very little and is making no effort to discover the truth?
I don't think you can judge how far someone knows or does not know something, based on so little of what he has said. Maybe you could just ask some concrete question, but also if someone is willing to discuss the spiritual aspects of knowledge, besides the factual history, he may be able to provide some valid insights there.
Baba tells majority times 'apne ko atma samjo muj bap ko yad karo'. Why many persons are confusing still to Yaad Baba.
Do you mean we don't need to remember Baba, that remembering ourselves as souls is the same as remembering Baba?

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Jul 2013

sita wrote:I don't think you can judge how far someone knows or does not know something, based on so little of what he has said.
I think that is the problem, he has very little to say ... and, as you are suggesting to me now, failed to ask first before firing accusations off.

For example, they could have just politely asked, first, "could anyone tell me what the latest findings are regarding Lekhraj Kirpalani's partner?"

They could also have respected the forum and ongoing discussions by keeping 'on topic' rather than spamming where ever they thought they might get the most attention.

From such 'clues', e.g. the sarcasm, the unwillingness to answer questions, and the use of txt msg lng ... I'd say it very fair to pass judgement on the individual.

As Roy wrote, I have no interest in discussions about "how to remember who" ... as far as I am concerned, anyone can remember whoever and however they wish, and they all do anyway.

Now, back on topic please ... "Who is Sevakram or Piu?".

rmn

Post by rmn » 08 Jul 2013

Mr. Joker named person Fluffy Bunny,
U r very much interested on dicussions like whos is sevakram or piu, this is not our purushartam our purushartam is how to remember baba. U want to bypass this important point how to Yaad baba and what to discuss on sevakram or piu. OK my dear brother it is u r will and wish i am not a person to comment on this. Whenever u got the good point on how to remember baba and all will follow it pl tell me. When u realiase that point u will stop discussions like this.
thank
rmn

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny » 09 Jul 2013

Please allow me to explain to you how discussion forums work.

On internet discussion forums there are many sub-forums each with their speciality.

Inside those sub-forums, there are many topics each with their own very specific speciality.

Therefore, if you want to discuss a subject, find the right sub-forum or topic.

To do so, you can use the search box up above, e.g. remembrance, or start a new topic on whatever subject you wish in the best forum.

You must belong to the Dadi Janki cult, "... don't think, don't ask, don't question ...".

Here we are interested in discussion the history and knowledge more deeply, therefore, if you cannot contribute usefully in an intelligent, respectful manner ... please do not interrupt others who do.