Queries by brother satyaprakash.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: BK and PBK are non Hindu and foreign Cults.

Post by satyaprakash » 29 Apr 2010

nivi wrote:God Father Shiv Baba has come on this earth to uplift all souls regardless of creed/race/nationality or any other labels we humans like to put on each others.
This is a belief of the PBK cult.
nivi wrote:We are all writing our own script as we speak. So lets do our very best in life.
Agreed.
Thanks and best wishes,
Satya.

satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

When world ends, how to dispose off the dead?

Post by satyaprakash » 09 Aug 2010

It is the belief of the BK/PBK that soon this age will end and a new Golden Age will begin. When the world ends:
1. Will all people die?
2. Will the BKs or PBKs survive?
3. As the BKs and PBKs are only one in a million or so, what will they do after all others die?
4. When thousands of dead bodies are lying around them, how the PBKs will remove the dead?
5. As all ambulance/taxi and other vehicle drivers would have died, where do you burn the bodies?
6. It is impossible to dispose off so many dead bodies. So they will stink. What do they do then?
7. During this time where the Virendra Dixit Baba be? Where will all BK Dadis be?
8. How many years will it take to cleans all this mess and start the New Age?
9. Till then where will all souls be?

Can some person with knowledge answer the above questions?

Satya

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: When world ends, how to dispose off the dead?

Post by arjun » 09 Aug 2010

satyaprakash wrote:1. Will all people die?
According to PBKs, around 4.5 lakh persons would survive. Rest would leave their bodies.
2. Will the BKs or PBKs survive?
The survivors would include both BKs and PBKs.
3. As the BKs and PBKs are only one in a million or so, what will they do after all others die?
The 4.5 lakh persons (or 2.25 lakh couples) would give birth to another 2.25 lakh twins and thus the total population in the beginning of the Golden Age would be 9 lakhs. They would continue the dynasty of deities.
4. When thousands of dead bodies are lying around them, how the PBKs will remove the dead?
5. As all ambulance/taxi and other vehicle drivers would have died, where do you burn the bodies?
6. It is impossible to dispose off so many dead bodies. So they will stink. What do they do then?
PBKs need not do anything with the dead bodies. Mother Nature will remove all the dead bodies. There will be such torrential rains that all the dead bodies of human beings and animals will be swept away by water currents to the ocean.
7. During this time where the Veerendra Dixit Baba be? Where will all BK Dadis be?
All those who survive will be in the Indian subcontinent.
8. How many years will it take to cleans all this mess and start the New Age?
I cannot say.
9. Till then where will all souls be?
Those who leave their bodies will go to the Supreme Abode.

OGS,
Arjun

nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: When world ends, how to dispose off the dead?

Post by nivi » 09 Aug 2010

Dear Members,

In advance pbk knowlwdge we know that Baba's Murli is to be understood in behad(unlimited) meaning, but many times we take the very limited or literal meaning of the Murli's. One reason could be that we are not in soul-conscious state when we are listening, so the meaning and our understanding changes completely.

So often we've heard in Murli's "Behad ka Baap behad ki bachhoo se behad ki batey kartey hai.."

The way I have understand(but I could be wrong) is that the concept of 84 births, cycle, destruction, creation, birth of Radha_Krishna and many others has a 'subtle' meaning. For example, when the Murli talks about destruction and our bodies get compressed in ice to preserve our bodies so we can come back to life after returning from Soul World, it is understood that when we become nirsankalpi (thoughtless seed stage) we've put a freeze/jaam/ break on our 'thoughts' (similar to when we are driving the car we put our foot on the break to stop the car from going further) so no other thoughts enter our minds. I vaguely remember this from a VCD discussion.. This brings us back to what we have been told to practise from day one and for many, many years- the first lesson which is 'Soul-Consciousness'..

Nivi

satyaprakash

Re: Queries by Brother satyaprakash.

Post by satyaprakash » 04 Sep 2010

Dear Arjun Bhai,
arjun wrote:Mother Nature will remove all the dead bodies. There will be such torrential rains that all the dead bodies of human beings and animals will be swept away by water currents to the ocean.
Where are these mentioned? In a Murli or in Dixit Baba's VCD? Any reference?
For coastal areas the above is possible. But for places like Delhi, Nagpur or Kampil, how will the sea carry away all? If such a massive flood is there then how only BKs anf PBKs will survive? or will they get some water-proof divine bodies?
Will the PBKs etc retain their physical body
Nivi wrote:Murli talks about destruction and our bodies get compressed in ice to preserve our bodies so we can come back to life after returning from Soul World
Where is this statement from? It sounds like preserving mummies in pyramids?

Why are BKs or PBK's so bothered about this physical body? Do they want to retain this useless body for ever? The Hindus simply burn a dead body without any trace? Every Asura in mythology starting from Hiranyakasipu wanted to live for ever and failed! Prahalada was smart- he simply took refuge in Narayana and survived!
Are PBKs using such end of world stories to scare people and make them join them? Or is there some truth in them? If so what is the proof?
In Mumbai if non PBK live in all floors except 10th floor of a 20 story building, then how PBK alone will survive and all others in that building die? It is becoming very difficult to imagine such issues!
Arjun wrote:All those who survive will be in the Indian subcontinent.
What about BKs and PBKs in other countries?

Satya

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

With Satyaprakash :- Bhagavadgita and Sanatan dharma

Post by mbbhat » 07 Sep 2010

Dear satyaprakash soul,

Will you explain these or get explained from any Hindu Guru or anyone you like ?

1) API CHEDASI PAPEBHYAHA SARVEBHYAHA PAPAKRITTAMAHA
SARVAM JNANA PLAVENEVA VRUJINAM SANTARISHYASI - (4-36)

= Even if you are the most sinful of all sinners you shall cross over all sins by the raft of knowledge.

How Arjun is the highest sinner (according to Mahabharat)?

2) "bahoonaam ..." --(7-19)

= After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare.

Do you or Hindus agree that arjun is the one who takes maximum number of births? Or do you believe that the souls which take maximum number of births are rare and great?

3) Paritraanaaya sadhunaam.... -(4-8)

In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium. -(4-8)

Pious people do not need protection,is it not? It is sinners who need protection of God- because they are the one who would suffer maximum, is it not? Or whho are these saadhus here?

4a) Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear. -(18-66)

4b) In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium. -(4-8)

So- which all religions are to be abandoned and which religion is to be established?

Also- kindly explain what are DHARMA,ADHARMA, SWADHARMA, SADDHARMA, PARADHARMA.

5) avyaktam vyaktimaapannam manyantE maamabuddhayaH
param bhaavamajaanantO mamaavyayamanuttamam --(7-24)

Unintelligent men, who know Me not, think that I have assumed this form and personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is changeless and supreme.

It is said- God's form is not the human one. So it clearly says real form of God of Gita is not of human form. But form of Krishna is human. So how can Krishna be God of Gita?

6)It is said- Krishna came to reduce population. If so, how and why did Krishna create crores of children by his 16108 wives? [In Bhaagavat, it is written that crores of braahmins were appointed for the education of children born to Krishna by those 16108 wives.

7)What is the meaning of sanaatan?

A note:- According to BK philosophy and my churnings- sanaatan = santaan = children.

So- aadi sanaatan devi devtaa dharm means the religion of the first children of God who are deities.

Another thing:- I believe in Satyug the word sanaatan, dharma will not exist. It is now we call that religion with this name. Because in Satyug there is no need to call by that name because there is no duality.

8)How is the word Hindu related to sanaatan? [Because today people call Sanaatan Hindu dharm. Will you please explain the meaning of sanaatan Hindu dharm?

satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash » 08 Sep 2010

Dear mbbhat,
mbbhat wrote:Will you explain these or get explained from any Hindu Guru or anyone you like ?
I do not understand why you are posting your questions on this thread. Any way, I am not into answering questions here. I am only asking questions on BK/PBK, to clarify my doubts, as this site is called BK-PBK.info. If some one is answering them well and good. If no one gives an answer, then also I cannot do anything. For example, I asked a question on Dixit Baba's degree and PG degree. Till now, even after 6 months has passed, no one has answered properly.

This site is not for raising Bagawad Gita related questions. There are hundreds of other web sites to answer them. This site is only only highlight the views of PBK or BK related to their cult's philosophy.

I agree that your questions seem to be very intelligent and smart. As interpretations of Gita is available in thousands of books in all languages, you may try reading some of them. If you are not satisfied, then you can ask any knowledgeable person near your locality. I do not claim to be an authority interpreting Bagawad Gita. But for PBK ideas, there are no books and no materials. Hence I raise questions in this site.
Regards,
Satya

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 13 Sep 2010

Dear Satyaprakash soul,

I do not need any clarifications for my satisfaction. I have received much good answers from Murli. I had asked those questions in two to three websites (to give knowledge to others and not for clearing my doubts) and to many more people who used to discuss about Gita, I could not find answer from them. Since you had raised about it, I questioned you. Because you have come to judgement directly as if BKWSU's views about Gita is totally wrong. Now you say you are not for answering to questions and also it seems that you are not interested even to learn. The following quotes say so.
I do not understand why you are posting your questions on this thread.
Any way, I am not into answering questions here. I am only asking questions on BK/PBK, to clarify my doubts, as this site is called BK-PBK.info.
If you are interested in clarifying your doubts- then I feel you could not have given judgments. Anyhow, it is OK to me. I have no problems regarding it.
This site is not for raising Bagawad Gita related questions. There are hundreds of other web sites to answer them. This site is only only highlight the views of PBK or BK related to their cult's philosophy.
But I think it is you who have started raising Bhagavadgita here.

BKs and even PBKs do not need or request others to answer their questions!

Here discussions go on and it is up to the individual to share, accept or reject what they can and have.

So if you are one who just tries to put questions and come to conclusions (I agree not in all , but may be in few) it is up to you.

I appreciate your interest at least to ask/put questions. If you continue, it would be better for me.

Thank you and all the best.

satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash » 14 Sep 2010

Dear mbbhat,
mbbhat wrote:to give knowledge to others and not for clearing my doubts
You seem to have a lot of knowledge and have started distributing it to others, whether they ask for it or not. Please continue your social service. I may not be in immediate need for that knowledge. I thank you for your offer.
As for as I am concerned, I only need clarifications on many of the claims made by BK/PBK and on all the stories told by them. I wish to find out if there is any truth in all that they say. My efforts are not very successful. Arjun Bhai is kindly answering to many questions but not with proper details. If you know answers for my questions in this thread, please tell them with clarity.
mbbhat wrote:I appreciate your interest at least to ask/put questions. If you continue, it would be better for me.
- OK :D
Regards,
Satya.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 15 Sep 2010

Dear satyaprakash soul,

At present I do not know about Mr. Dixit' detail. But I can explain how knowledge given by BKWSU resembles best in spiritual aspects with lowkik Gita than other scriptures.

But it seems you are not interested and most of the members also.

Thank you

satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash » 16 Sep 2010

mbbhat wrote:knowledge given by BKWSU resembles best in spiritual aspects with lowkik Gita than other scriptures.
If it is like Bagavad Gita, then why not follow Bagawad Gita itself? Why this look alike knowledge is needed? Going to the original is always good. Duplicates and look alikes may not be needed at all. :?:
Satya

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 16 Sep 2010

satyaprakash wrote:then why not follow Bagawad Gita itself? Why this look alike knowledge is needed? Going to the original is always good. Duplicates and look alikes may not be needed at all. :?: Satya
1)Will you say what the Gita directs to follow?

2)Forget about BKs(they are very few when compared to population of Hindus). Then why Hindus are weak in the world? Not only in world- even in India itself, that too being majority!

Why other religions succeeded attacking India and looted its wealth? Why being so many so called Jagadgurus in India, India is still weak. Why even many saints (many were really good) have been in India, India could not be made powerful and united?

3)Why Hindus are getting converted into other religions very easily?

4)What is the meaning of dharmabhrasht? [One thing is clearly visible- Hindus are those who get converted(bhrashth) from their religion (dharma). So Hindus are at present who easily get dharmabhrashth. Why? the reason is- they do not know what is their originality.

5)What is original name of ancient religion of India? When the word Hindu itself is given by other religions and Indians(people of Bharat) nodded (accepted) it, does it not clearly imply Indians do not know their originality?

When they do not know originality, then how can you say the lowkik Gita is original (truly religious)?

Also- it is said "sarvashaastramayi shiromani = mother of all the scripture" for Gita. Such a high respect and name is there for it. Now- when there is such a great scripture, do other religions ( at least Hindus*) believe that Gita knowledge is for them too? Also when there is such a great scripture for at least Hindus, how come many other scripyures arouse in India? [There are 18 puraanaas, countless upanishads, 4 vedas, and many more things and books]

*Most unfortunate thing is even Hindus do not consider that Gita is for them. Very few people even in Hindus will be reading Gita! That too those who believe just on Krishna. When it is written as "Bhagavaanuvaach = words of God" in Gita one should know who is God first, is it not?

Krishna is believed just by some percentage fo Hindus. Then how can Gita be mother of all religions? Actually God is common for all the religions, is it not? So he has to speak words when all the religions exist in this world, is it not? So he has to incarnate when there are all the religions. But why there is no mention of any religion in lowkik Gita? Why not even name of Hindu is mentioned in Gita if it is scripture of Hinduism?

Arey- Do we need so much things for our life? Actually one should not depend on medicine(scripture). If one depends on many medicines, it definitely means his health is weaker. Other religions have just one scripture. But Hindus have many! How did this happen and this definitely implies Hindus are weak. [a lady needs just one huusband and a child just one mother. Too many husbands and parents imply the child is orphan and the lady is weak and bhrashth= vyabhichaari]

Also- unity can exist in a religion if there is just one scripture for it. But for Hindus, they have many!

The main reason is- Hindus could not understand Gita. Hence it became useless. So other scriptures came. Otherwise, if its real significance had been understood, no one would have interest to create another one. Like- if there is first class product already available in market (for the cheapest price), no other product can stand in market.

Just see- Gita is the smallest one in size. And has highest teachings (If you wish I will try to explain how its teachings are highest)

6)Why Indians at present run to other countries for jobs?

So- unless the real significance of Gita is understood, Indians will be weak and poor.

7)It is said- religion is might. Today Hindus do not know about their real religion.Hence they have become weak. So it is time to know about their religion(ancient religion ) of India.

8)Gita knowledge is called as Rajayog. Can you explain how it is Rajayog?

9) Also did God came to give justice for just 5 pandavas? That too for his relative - Arjun? So- is God so much partial and silly?

10)Did God speak Gita in sanscrit that too- in that shloka form? Were they speakig in the form of shloka everyday in their life? If not, then does not that imply the sanscrit Gita is not real word of God. Someone has written them in that form? So how can you say it is original Gita?

Thank you and regards to sweet child of the most beloved incorporeal Supreme Godfather, real Gita sermonizer SHIV= ShivBaba.

satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash » 17 Sep 2010

mbbhat wrote:Will you say what the Gita directs to follow?
I have already declared that I am not here to propagate the Bagavad Gita (BG) and I am not an expert in this. However, as you are asking me I can share my views with you on a personal level.
Gita is for personal spiritual growth. It does not talk about how to win wars or how to become wealthy. I teaches as to how to become a perfect person- stita pagya- this word is elaborately described in several places in the BG. If you do that you are a happy person. Normal troubles of the world will not affect you. You may have mundane problems, but you are not affected by them. But if you follow the teachings and acquire the qualities of the stita pragya. then it is very likely that you also succeed in the affairs of the world. There are several yogas- Bhakti, Karma, Gyana, sanyasa etc for achieving this. You may choose any one of them and follow it.
If you follow the teachings, it is good for your life. If you do not follow it, then you will learn them very slowly. It does not say that only followers will be saved and all others will die!
mbbhat wrote:it is said "sarvashaastramayi shiromani = mother of all the scripture" for Gita. Such a high respect and name is there for it. Now- when there is such a great scripture, do other religions believe that Gita knowledge is for them too? Also when there is such a great scripture for at least Hindus, how come many other scriptures arouse in India? [There are 18 puraanaas, countless upanishads, 4 vedas, and many more things and books]
The Indian culture never says that only one book is true. Hence there are many scritures telling the same ideas in different forms. We are a truly open religion. We never claim one god, or one baba or one book is the only truth. Accept the truth from all four sides- Rig veda. If some one want to follow some other narrow path, then they will convert to other religions. It is like leaving a huge fresh water lake and going to a some polluted puddle to drink water. Let them go! Those who remain here will benefit!
mbbhat wrote:Today Hindus do not know about their real religion.Hence they have become weak. So it is time to know about their religion(ancient religion ) of India.
Becoming weak is due to many historical, social and cultural reasons. And God wills it that way. Why break our head over changing the world.
If you can change your own life and make it beautiful, then we have already achieved the purpose of our life.
Regards and Best wishes,
V.Muralidhaean.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 17 Sep 2010

I have already declared that I am not here to propagate the Bhagavad Gita (BG) and I am not an expert in this. However, as you are asking me I can share my views with you on a personal level.

Gita is for personal spiritual growth. It does not talk about how to win wars or how to become wealthy. I teaches as to how to become a perfect person- stita pagya- this word is elaborately described in several places in the BG.
According to my judgement, you have rightly said. But people consider that Gita was taught in warfield by Krishna to Arjun to motivate him to war. Most of Hindus believe that due to Gita Arjun became ready for the war which killed crores of people and all these people were adharmis.

Even aim of BKs is to become sthitapragya.

But who attained sthitapragya there? Did Arjun got it? What was the ppractice done by him (according to Mahabharat) to attain that and how much time did it take? Was it necessary to fight with kouravas to attain sthitapragya stage?

Since these questions remain unanswered, BKs say people have not realized Gita.

Anyhow, I do not ask you to reply. It is left to you.
Thank you.

satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash » 18 Sep 2010

Dear mbbhat
mbbhat wrote:Since these questions remain unanswered, BKs say people have not realized Gita
mbbhat wrote:7)It is said- religion is might. Today Hindus do not know about their real religion.Hence they have become weak. So it is time to know about their religion(ancient religion ) of India.

8)Gita knowledge is called as Rajayog. Can you explain how it is Rajayog?

9) Also did God came to give justice for just 5 pandavas? That too for his relative - Arjun? So- is God so much partial and silly?

10)Did God speak Gita in sanscrit that too- in that shloka form? Were they speakig in the form of shloka everyday in their life? If not, then does not that imply the sanscrit Gita is not real word of God. Someone has written them in that form? So how can you say it is original Gita?
Please note that questions like the above are frequently used by BKWSU and PBK to say that Bagawad Gita is not true and that their own teachings are true. If you look a little deeper, these questions are not relevant to Greatness of Gita.
2000 years back, the Buddhists and Jains tried hard to bring down Hindu philosophy. They were 1000 time more logical and more powerful than present day Bramha Kumaris or PBK (AIVV) people. They (Buddhists) spread to some extent and then simply disappeared from India. BK and PBK do not clearly tell as to what is wrong in the ideas and philosophy of the Gita. They only say how it is in sanscrit, why poem form etc!
Gita is revered all over the world by people of all religions, for what is inside it and not for when, how and who wrote it. It is translated into almost all languages of the world by many authors in many versions. But you keep asking -'why it is in Sanskrit, what happened to Arjuna, why India became weak etc. Routine and silly questions which have no bearing on Gita as such. These arguments are for ignorant people only.

The Gita has survived for thousands of years by word of mouth transmission from person to person. In those days printing was not there and people by hearted these verses and told to others. By putting it in verse (sloka) form it is easy to remember and repeat.

Saint Vyasa compiled the Mahabharatha and Gita and Visnu sahasranama- all part of Mahabharata. As Vyasa was a great maharishi and saint, he had got the matter and compiled in the form of verses. As to how he got all the details, we do not know now. But the entire Mahabharata is a cogent thread and no dis continuity is there and hence we believe it is real happening. Also it is possible that Vyasa used his divine vision to fill all details.
All ancient scripture are in Sanskrit, because it was well understood by all learned persons then. It was quite likely that most people also knew to speak that language. It is accepted all over the world that Sanskrit has got the perfect Grammar among all current languages and was ideally suited to express simple to complex ideas very well.

The word Raja Yoga is misused by BK/PBK to mean their philosophy. Their claim is not correct. This word means the Yoga of Psychic control as defined by sage Patanjali in his Yoga sutras. Raja Yoga is one of the many yogas described in BG.

It is profitable to study the Bagavad Gita and make make use of it to improve our spiritual well being. Using empty argument is only wasting time. BG's value is not reduced in any way. Only you are the loser.

If you want to believe that BG is false and the word of the baba or Didi is from Siva (without any proof), then you are free to do so. But if you want to progress spiritually, then have an open mind, ignore these false claims and go ahead and investigate everything properly. If you are going to be with BKWSU/PBK, then if the world ends, you will survive and all others will die- If you believe such childish scary ideas then you are free to do so.

At he end of the Gita, Krishna tells Arjuna," Now I have told you every thing. Please do as you please". Krishna does not force Arjuna to accept any of his ideas. Krishna also did not say that Arjuna will die if he does not listen to him!

So also with any one. If you like a path please follow it. But do not waste time in saying others are all wrong. By different paths, every one will reach the same God.

Best wishes,
Satya