Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by sachkhand » 06 Feb 2010

Please do not take it literally.
Of course Knowing Ram is The actual Purusharth.

But there is no possibility of any harm by Ram if we do not know Him and come under His influence.

But it is very very dangerous if we do not know who is Ravan. Because Ravan causes great harm if we come under his influence, although unknowingly.
It is better if the so called PBKs reveal who is Ravan. Virendra Dev Dixit surely must know it.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
Surya_40
Posts: 142
Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by Surya_40 » 08 Feb 2010

1.Please do not take it literally.
Of course Knowing Ram is The actual Purusharth.

2.But it is very very dangerous if we do not know who is Ravan. Because Ravan causes great harm if we come under his influence, a
lthough unknowingly. It is better if the so called PBKs reveal who is Ravan. Veerendra Dev Dixit surely must know it
I need not to explain much about point 1&2 because you are ex-pbk. supposed to be more sharper than pbk. any how as i understand that
Ram or Ravan it will not applicable to particular person. It will applicable to every brahmin community (ie. bk,Pbk and others so called Vishnu parties).but it will not applicable to DILARAM. who is 100% Ram.

According to Pbk -Murli point is Ram become Ravan.

SURYA

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by sachkhand » 08 Feb 2010

Surya_40 wrote: I need not to explain much about point 1&2 because you are ex-PBK. supposed to be more sharper than PBK.
I am not sharper because I am an ex-PBK. Foolish conclusion.
There is no question of sharpness or dullness. It is the eagerness and love to understand ShivBaba.

I have raised this topic not to prove someone as Ravan. It is a fact in general lokik life too. Good people will not harm us even when we are in their contact unknowingly. But bad ones will harm us even if we do not think them as bad.
Surya_40 wrote: any how as i understand that
Ram or Ravan it will not applicable to particular person. It will applicable to every Brahmin community (ie. BK,PBK and others so called Vishnu parties).
But the same Virendra Dev Dixit has explained that there are souls representing Ravan or the ten heads of Ravan and has also personally called them so using their names. Even in the course given in Kampil, the names of those ten souls were told as the ten heads of Ravan.
Surya_40 wrote: but it will not applicable to DILARAM. who is 100% Ram.
No one considers DILARAM as Ravan.
Surya_40 wrote: According to PBK -Murli point is Ram become Ravan.
You are contradicting your own statement given above.

What is the meaning of this Murli point from Murli Khand 1, published by AIVV?

Murli Khand 1, pg. 109; Murli dt. 22.3.99 pg. 3:
"Tum Sangamyug par khade ho aur manushyoon ke liye Kaliyug chal raha hai. Kitna ghor andhiyara hai. Girte hee rahate hain. Koi to nimitt bhi hoga. Wah hai Ravan."

I feel that it is important to know this KOI.
Because, surely he will be in the BKs or in any of it's splinter groups. Might be me, you, or even Virendra Dev Dixit, and BKs need to be careful about this KOI.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4339
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by shivsena » 08 Feb 2010

Surya_40 wrote:
According to PBK -Murli point is Ram become Ravan.
SURYA
Dear surya Bhai.

The above point is never quoted in Sakar Murlis; if you have the Murli date then please quote it.
This one above point (which forms the basis of advance knowledge) is the most misleading teaching of advance knowledge, which has taken the PBKs completely on the wrong track and away from God Ramshivbaba.
The dharm-guru who has invented this phrase "Ram hi Ravan banta hai" has created such an mayavi illusion, that completely hypnotised PBKs simply do not have the guts to ask their guru for proof of the same from Murlis....such is the sad state of the PBKs today (Murli point: "Bharatwasis mein andh-shraddha bahut hai")

shivsena.

User avatar
Surya_40
Posts: 142
Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by Surya_40 » 09 Feb 2010

Sanjeev wrote:
I am not sharper because I am an ex-PBK. Foolish conclusion.
There is no question of sharpness or dullness. It is the eagerness and love to understand ShivBaba.

I have raised this topic not to prove someone as Ravan. It is a fact in general lokik life too. Good people will not harm us even when we are in their contact unknowingly. But bad ones will harm us even if we do not think them as bad.
Dear
You have mistaken me, the reason i told u as Sharper than pbk because you was in PBK. (generaly PBK's understand them thery are more Intelligent) first Basic (Bk) then Advnace (PBK) then in advance (Ex-Pbk)
now i understood you. If u feel that u are hurt by my pen. I am very sorry to u
Sanjeev wrote:
But the same Veerendra Dev Dixit has explained that there are souls representing Ravan or the ten heads of Ravan and has also personally called them so using their names. Even in the course given in Kampil, the names of those ten souls were told as the ten heads of Ravan
.

may be Shri.Virendra Dev Dixit explained his view and he is doing his part. It is not necessary to accept any one and seriously viewed.
Sanjeev wrote:
Because, surely he will be in the BKs or in any of it's splinter groups. Might be me, you, or even Veerendra Dev Dixit, and BKs need to be careful about this KOI.
.

This is what i expressed is as -It will applicable to every Brahmin community (ie. BK,PBK and others so called Vishnu parties).

Surya

User avatar
Surya_40
Posts: 142
Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by Surya_40 » 09 Feb 2010

shivsena wrote. The above point is never quoted in Sakar Murlis if you have the Murli date then please quote it.
first of all i am not pbk /bk/ex i am only understanding from all of your post. may be you are right. I will check it up.


surya.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11630
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by arjun » 09 Feb 2010

* "Now Ram and Ravana, both communities are present. All these are present at the Confluence Age." [Mu 26-4-74 Pg-2]

* "When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones)."[Mu.8-8-70, Pg-3]

* "Ask any scholar or Shankaracharya, “Who is Ravana?” They will say it is an imagination (of vices). When they do not know, how else can they respond?"
[Mu.20-2-73 Pg-2]

* "Names like Ravana etc. are there, is not it? (Effigy of) Ravana is created. So many people are called from outside (to prepare it). But its meaning is not understood." [Mu 23-12-74 Pg-2]

* "Who causes your downfall? Numerous Gurus. Salvation (sadgati) through one true Guru (Sadguru) and downfall (durgati) through numerous human Gurus." [Mu. 13-2-74]

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4339
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by shivsena » 10 Feb 2010

sachkhand wrote:
But it is very very dangerous if we do not know who is Ravan. Because Ravan causes great harm if we come under his influence, although unknowingly.
It is better if the so called PBKs reveal who is Ravan. Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

yes---It is very important to know Ravan if we want to know Ram.
It is more important to know personified Maya and then to know mayapati Bhagwan.
[Vani point: "Bap ke bhi knowledgeful bano aur Maya ke bhi knowledgeful bano"]
It is more important to know behad ka vaishyalaya first, as the road to behad ka shivalaya passes through vaishyalaya.
It is more important to know which duniya is behad ka dukhdham as the road to sukhdham passes through dukhdham.
It is more important to know which is kanspuri, as the road to krishnapuri passes through kanspuri.
In life, it is more important to know the untruth and negative aspect of things first and then it will be easier to recognise the truth (as and when it dawns on mankind).

shivsena.

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by sachkhand » 11 Feb 2010

"Now Ram and Ravana, both communities are present. All these are present at the Confluence Age." [Mu 26-4-74 Pg-2]
If Ram and Ravan communities are both present then their leaders too should be present. Because the community is governed by their ruler.

There is no problem if we come under the influence of the Ram community or The Ram Himself.
But there is serious problem if we come under the influence of Ravan community or Ravan himself, knowingly or unknowingly.
We need to be very 2 alert.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4339
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by shivsena » 12 Feb 2010

arjun wrote:
* "When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones)."[Mu.8-8-70, Pg-3]
Yes---when Ravan first comes to power, he invents advance knowledge in 1989 (beginning of Copper Age shooting) and the fight between the BKs(BKWSU) and PBKs(AIVV) starts. Dwait (two opinions) commences in the subtle drama, just as dwait starts at the beginning of Copper Age in broad drama. Perfect subtle shooting.

shivsena.

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by sachkhand » 15 Feb 2010

shivsena wrote: Yes---when Ravan first comes to power, he invents Advanced Knowledge in 1989 (beginning of Copper Age shooting) and the fight between the BKs(BKWSU) and PBKs(AIVV) starts.
When was Advance knowledge invented? Was it in 1989 or in 1970s?
Since when did the fight start? Since 1970s or from 1989?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4339
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by shivsena » 15 Feb 2010

sachkhand wrote: When was Advanced Knowledge invented? Was it in 1989 or in 1970s?
Since when did the fight start? Since 1970s or from 1989?

Sanjeev.
Advance knowledge was first introduced as " 12 nagadas " in 1976 to some souls in Delhi but it came into existence in a big way in 1989, when some 9 kanyas from AP surrendered (this is what we were taught in Advance Course)...i do not know what happened between 1976-89.

shivsena.

User avatar
Surya_40
Posts: 142
Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by Surya_40 » 18 Feb 2010

* "When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones)."[Mu.8-8-70, Pg-3]
Yes---when Ravan first comes to power, he invents Advanced Knowledge in 1989 (beginning of Copper Age shooting) and the fight between the BKs(BKWSU) and PBKs(AIVV) starts. Dwait (two opinions) commences in the subtle drama, just as dwait starts at the beginning of Copper Age in broad drama. Perfect subtle shooting.
shivsena.

excellant churning Truth is always truth.

logicaly Ram should be there and Ravan also be there (Ravan haito Ram be hona chahiye na)

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4339
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by shivsena » 18 Feb 2010

Surya_40 wrote:
logicaly Ram should be there and Ravan also be there (Ram haito Ravan be hona chahiye na)
Dear surya Bhai.

Logically speaking and according to Murlis, Ram-rajya and Ravan Rajya cannot co-exist....just as day and night cannot co-exist...just as ignorance and knowledge cannot co-exist...just as Bhakti and Gyan cannot co-exist....so when there is Ravan-rajya there cannot be Ram-rajya....yes Ram has to come in Ravan-rajya to finish Ravan-rajya in the end, but in Ram-rajya there cannot be any Ravan.....and since there is no evidence of Ram-rajya in the behad ka bk-pbk world today, it can be safely concluded that there is Ravan Rajya in this behad ka drama.

shivsena

User avatar
Surya_40
Posts: 142
Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Knowing Who is Ravan is more Important than knowing Ram.

Post by Surya_40 » 18 Feb 2010

shivsena wrote: Logically speaking and according to Murlis, Ram-rajya and Ravan Rajya cannot co-exist....just as day and night cannot co-exist...just as ignorance and knowledge cannot co-exist...just as Bhakti and Gyan cannot co-exist....so when there is Ravan-rajya there cannot be Ram-rajya....yes Ram has to come in Ravan-rajya to finish Ravan-rajya in the end, but in Ram-rajya there cannot be any Ravan....
shivsena[/color]
Practically I disagree with u at the movement.( whatever you said is applicable to sampoornatha ka bath hai) one particular time it ought to be exist (Vinash and sthapana sath sath hotha hai) Honestly, we have to accept it that we do not know who is Ram and Where is he?. . May be Ram (Original) ka sthapana Sectretly going on....
shivsena wrote: there is no evidence of Ram-rajya in the behad ka BK-PBK world today, it can be safely concluded that there is Ravan Rajya in this behad ka drama shivsena[/color]
till to-day i don't find evidence from bk/pbk , 4th avasta me chel raha hai, may be your are correct.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests