Has Virendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Locked
User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by fluffy bunny » 01 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:People like you, i.e. the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit practically chased them (BKs), challenged them and gave irrelevant views about Brahma Baba and Didis. And are continuing doing it even today ... May I ask you a question which I confronted many times when I was trying to tell BKs about the so called Advanced Knowledge? They just asked me that why should these so called advance people bother BKs (just like you who is repeating the same thing now to me). Why cannot they go to the public and give them knowledge that Veerendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather? Why are the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit chasing BKs? Now do you have any answer for that? I really did not have answer.
I think what you are doing is a very good thing sachkhand. Honestly.

I think that you have voiced many of the questions and sentiments that many BKs (and PBKs) go through, honestly on this forum. I agree that as a seeker of truth you have the right and responsibility to ask whatever question, and that Virendra Dev Dixit actually does have the responsibility to provide satisfactory answers to all honest seekers questions. And to address this sex business.

I would like to ask you to tell us more about how some PBKs approach the BKs in India as many readers of this forum are Westerners.

I would say, however, that the questions the BKs asked you are designed to do exactly what they achieved. To stop you dead in your tracks. They were yuktis. Very typical Indian yuktis (methods). I do not know the proper name for them in logic or philosophy but they are chosen questions conceived and then spread out like politicians to do their followers designed to deflect and confuse in order to make some advantage.

I am not a PBK. There is a very easily answer to them, as the PBKs give. On one hand, the PBKs teach advance knowledge that requires one to have passed through the BK basic knowledge first. It is an extension of BK mental conditioning that would not work on individuals that have not had that mental conditioning. On the other hand, it is down to practical matters. The PBKs do not have the resources to bulk-process souls as the BKWSU has and so the PBKs act in a parasitic manner to the BKWSU.

I think the whole thing is deliberately designed to confuse, and keep in confusion the individual follower. At the very least, the questions are "False Dichotomy", that is to say an extreme exaggeration of two opposites excluded the many middle options. That is so say, Virendra Dev Dixit may not be God but that does not exclude that his philosophy and understanding of BK Knowledge is not without much benefit. It is and he has the courage ... even if he might be wrong ... to pick up and address the anomalies (errors) and contradictions that the BKWSU prefers to simply erase or re-write and then wallpaper over.

I think we should try and stick 'on topic' here with the Virendra Dev Dixit sex and child stuff ... BUT ... I would like to say that in my experience many BK go through a period where they think, believe or question that they were some major religious character in a past life, e.g. a mild panic at the thought they were Jesus or that they are some spiritual giant, e.g. "one of the 8" or "108". The faith encourages such mental states. They are false states of mind in the lifestyle and on the path of mental conditioning BKs go through.

I don't condemn Anamik for being honest about his. We remember that other member on this forum who also thought he was the third Chariot. The leaders of splinter groups still do.

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by bansy » 01 Jul 2008

I think there is no need to make fun of me
You have have again misinterpreted but I'll leave it to that as you have not been in the forum long.

Good. Look forward to your letters.

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by sachkhand » 01 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:I am not a PBK ... I think the whole thing is deliberately designed to confuse, and keep in confusion the individual follower ... I think we should try and stick 'on topic' here with the Veerendra Dev Dixit sex and child stuff ...
AUM Shanti.

I have few questions for you. Do you believe in The GodFather? In any form. The question is do you believe in His existence? In whichever way, it does not matter. Next, do you really want to understand Him? If yes. What do you think about BKs claim that The GodFather spoke to them through Dada Lekharaj and gave them knowledge and is going to transform this world from Kaliyug to Satyug. Do you really beleive in all these stuff? What does your heart say?

If you say, yes, then the question arises of discussing Murli points and about Virendra Dev Dixit (because he is claimed to be The GodFather by PBKs) with you.

If you say, no, I think there is no use in discussing with you. You are wasting your time on this forum or at least in the groups of BK/PBK/Commonroom and even other's time.

Sorry, if you feel insulted. But please, do not try gossiping or making fun of others here. Please read the story which I have written in this post. This time is very, very, very, very ... precious.

If you really want to understand knowledge there is no need to go anywhere. Just cry for it from your heart with faith in The GodFather. He will respond. Crying child gets the milk. Being true with ourself we can get closer to The GodFather. Once again I am sorry if you are hurt.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Jul 2008

To state it briefly ... is "The GodFather" that you mention, the spirit/soul that has allegedly been channelled through the mediums of Lekhraj Kirpalani, and possibly Virendra Dev Dixit and others, something separate from the God that the rest of the world believes in? Are you asking me if I have "belief" in that spirit or in God?

At the current point in time, my response would be that I have given up on all "believing" and I wish to move towards "knowing". Belief is a question of faith and knowing can only be based on knowledge. I think that the potential raised by the BK/PBK debate is so great that they cannot be excluded from one's search for knowledge and understanding of God and spirit. However, I note that currently both parties are tied up in knots over questions of Bhakti, contradictions in darna and each other.

So what am I? Am I a Bhagat soul (one moved by faith), a buddhi soul (one moved by information) what ... the answer is I am only a knot unpicker. What the community needs now is not faith or more information ... its needs its knots unpicked. Like when your sewage is blocked; you do not call in another priest, you call in a sanitary engineer. I am one of the Yugya's sanitary engineers. A seva soul.

We Yugya 'sanitary engineers' dig in deep underground and behind the scenes, pull out all the dirt and *******, then clear the pipes so they can function properly. I have respect for the questions Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs have raised but, within my speciality, the fact that I keep asking this same informed question (regarding the sex issue within the early PBKs) and it is entirely ignored by everyone, is signal enough that something is very wrong in that corner.

I appreciate that within the Indian context it is difficult BUT we are talking about issues of world significance here. It wont wash in the West.

pbkindiana
PBK
Posts: 616
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by pbkindiana » 02 Jul 2008

sanjeev wrote:People like you, i.e. the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit practically chased them (BKs), challenged them and gave irrelevant views about Brahma Baba and Didis. And are continuing doing it even today.
Dear sanjeev Bhai,

Do you have any proof that I chased the BKs as I am a foreigner and not interested in chasing anyone to challenge them for Gyan. The PBKs have always a high esteem of Brahma Baba and never once we have pointed a finger at him. We have the awareness that whoever points a finger at Brahma Baba, has to face the consequences. I am not interested in the Dadis, Didis and centrewasis as they will condemn any BKs who desires to become PBKs to the extent their condemnation is unforgettable.
I do not need your advice for what I should do ot not do.
I am not in the position to give advice to anyone as I haven't attained perfection and I am glad that I do not have the habit of pointing a finger at anyone or to any spiritual leaders even though I am unhappy with them.
I believe that ShivBaba also sees heartfelt feelings, not intellectual exercise alone.
I completely agree with you as it is said in the Murli that "have a balance of the heart and the brain."
May I ask you a question which I confronted many times when I was trying to tell BKs about the so called Advanced Knowledge? They just asked me that why should these so called advance people bother BKs (just like you who is repeating the same thing now to me). Why cannot they go to the public and give them knowledge that Veerendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather? Why are the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit chasing BKs? Now do you have any answer for that? I really did not have answer, felt bad to trouble them and left telling to them.
What about the BKs - as in my case. The centrewasis told the other BKs not to mingle with me just because I have embraced advance knowledge. Also the bk centrewasi told the other BKs that I am receiving psychiatric treatment (a pure lie) and that I am going to India for sex. Do you have any answers as to why the BKs have an uncivilized mentality???
It is foolish on your part to think that I want to denigrate or disgrace Veerendra Dev Dixit.
I rather being termed as "foolish" than disgracing someone openly in this forum that he/she has fathered a child. If you are judicious, you will never look at others, instead you will look into yourself and clear your defects.
Once again I am saying that I have nothing against any group and I am not attached to any group. I am just Seeker of Truth about The GodFather
If you are an honest seeker of truth, then do not defame anyone or look at anyone's defects. By pointing a finger at others, the rust in your soul will increase and never decrease. As it is said in the Murli, "when the rust in your intellect is removed completely, you will learn directly from the Father." As ShivBaba has said that "speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil", so follow this direction of Godfather if you are an authentic seeker of truth.

Om Shanti -- indie.

User avatar
yogi108
BK
Posts: 137
Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by yogi108 » 02 Jul 2008

ex-l

I think its right to question the SEX business of the PBKs since the purest ones are the ones that are supposed to rule in heaven ...

Secondly, to the question of BKs saying that they (PBKs) are pulling the BKs from their center ... its just not restricted to India but I know of a batch of BKs leaving from the US were personally escorted by the PBKs, presumably posing as BKs, to the PBK headquarters and given all the so called advanced knowledge. So the BKs are fair to blame the PBKs for stealing the disgruntled BKs from the BK kingdom. Apparently they have insiders within the BK centers who pull students away.

All this really stinks and I wish someone brings in sanity to the whole proceeding ... its Money, Wills, Property within the BK Kingdom ... and its SEX, Lies and Videotapes elsewhere ...

And then BapDada says, "See and Don't See".

Yogi

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Jul 2008

yogi108 wrote:All this really stinks and I wish someone brings in sanity to the whole proceeding ... its Money, Wills, Property within the BK Kingdom ... and its SEX, Lies and Videotapes elsewhere ...
Just or the sake of those that will not get the reference, "Sex, Lies and Videotapes" was the name of a cult and *fairly* intellectual art house movie.

Come on guys, better out than in as they say. That is better to clear the air and its daft not to because the BKs are brewing up a poison over it all anyway. I don't think it is such a bad thing. It just needs to be explained properly, so please share the findings.
Steven Soderbergh in Sex, Lies & VCDs wrote:Ann: Did he touch you?
Cynthia: No.
Ann: Did you touch him?
Cynthia: No.
Ann: Did anybody touch anybody?
Cynthia: Well ... yes.
Ann: Don't tell me ... don't tell me ... don't tell me. You did not!
Cynthia: I did.
Ann: You did not!
Cynthia: I did.
Ann: You did not!
Cynthia: I did!

sachkhand
ex-PBK
Posts: 381
Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by sachkhand » 02 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote:If you are an honest seeker of truth, then do not defame anyone or look at anyone's defects. By pointing a finger at others, the rust in your soul will increase and never decrease.
Well. Then according to you I am not as Pure as you. Humbly accepted, no problem. I have good intentions in me and I am ready to accept rust into my soul, if it actually does so as per your advice. Rust will be taken care of.
pbkindiana wrote:What about the BKs - as in my case. The centrewasis told the other BKs not to mingle with me just because I have embraced Advanced Knowledge. Also the BK centrewasi told the other BKs that I am receiving psychiatric treatment (a pure lie) and that I am going to India for sex. Do you have any answers as to why the BKs have an uncivilized mentality???
I do not know what the above sentences written by you can be called as? I think you are not pointing at anyone's defects, just counting them for me! Is it? Just hear old cassettes how Virendra Dev Dixit has defamed the previous head of the BKs. But according to PBKs Virendra Dev Dixit is a Bond 007 with license to kill.

Virendra Dev Dixit called BKs bhed - bakariyan, i.e. sheeps and goats, who do not have their own intellect but just follow their leader and if the first one falls in a valley then the following sheeps and goats too will just follow but not think whether the path is correct or not, no questioning only following. You are also doing the same. Well, this is needed in some circumstances. As in military. In a battle, no two can give orders. Only one has to be the leader and everyone has to have faith in her/him and follow the given orders without questioning. Now read carefully my point of view and the reason why I have raised the question about Virendra Dev Dixit's personal life.

The war of Mahabharat has not yet begun. There is time to know The Leader of Pandavas. If anyone has any doubt, absolutely anything, he/she must get his/her doubt cleared. PBKs claim that Virendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather or Pandavpati. Saying is different. I challenge all PBKs including Arjun of this forum. If you have absolutely no doubt about Virendra Dev Dixit being The GodFather, then declare it to the world. I do not know your natioanlity. If you have absolutely no doubt then please write to the head of your Nation that Virendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather. Most of the problems in the world today are because people do not know The GodFather, and selfish people around the world are misguiding and misusing others in His name.

I hope you are brave enough to write to your leaders about The GodFather and ask them to take His advice in running their state. Whether they follow it or not is left to them. But you should do your duty. Will you do this? I am not instigating you. I think you are mature enough to think before you do anything. We should take responsibility for our deeds. I have taken full responsibility when I raised this topic. I have raised this because I have doubt. If you feel hurt, I request you not to participate in this post.

Real Spiritual Masters never get angry and curse anyone because someone questions or has some doubts. They clear the doubts with love. Even if they show anger it is superficial. I am not defaming any PBK or BK. I am raising my doubt about Virendra Dev Dixit only because he is supposed to be The GodFather. And I need to know about him correctly before the Mahabharat war begins. I would not have bothered if he was just another BK or PBK. Am I asking you or Arjun about your personal lives? I am even not interested in the personal life of ex-wife of Virendra Dev Dixit. It is her personal life. She can live as she likes. She comes in because it is unavoidable since the question I have raised about Virendra Dev Dixit also relates with her. But I have taken care not to use her name anywhere.
pbkindiana wrote:Do you have any proof that I chased the BKs as I am a foreigner and not interested in chasing anyone to challenge them for Gyan.
I have nowhere written so. I have written that "people like you" meaning PBKs in general. And what happens even in foreign is written by yogi as follows.
yogi108 wrote:Secondly to the question of BK's saying that they (PBK's) are pulling the BK's from their center.. its just not restricted to India but I know of a batch of BK's leaving from the US were personally escorted by the PBK's presumably posing as BK's to PBK headquarters and given all the so called advanced knowledge.
pbkindiana wrote:I am not in the position to give advice to anyone as I haven't attained perfection and I am glad that I do not have the habit of pointing a finger at anyone or to any spiritual leaders even though I am unhappy with them.
Very nice of you. I am not pointing a finger at ANY spiritual leader. I have raised a doubt about a person who is claimed by PBKs as The GodFather. I am not unhappy with Virendra Dev Dixit. You might be. I want to know about that person. I am not in this forum to get character certficate from members of this forum. I am here to share my views and their views regarding The GodFather and His knowledge.
pbkindiana wrote:If you are judicious, you will never look at others, instead you will look into yourself and clear your defects.
I do check myself. I check my feelings and emotions, my thoughts, my words, my actions, my sense organs, my dreams, my concept about The GodFather, my opinion about others. I keep checking and reforming.

Sorry, I am not blind like Dhrutrashtra and neither like his wife who purposely tied a piece of cloth over her eyes. Neither I am luvleen (immersed in love) in GodFather's love. I am in this world and have to deal with people and therefore have no choice but to have opinion about those people with whom I have to deal with. So I need correct information about a person to form my opinion about him/her based on what kind of relation or business I have with that person. This does not mean that I keep on thinking about their defects or defame them whenever or/and wherever possible.

Actually I would help them if asked by them or if needed. I think all of us go through this in our daily lives. Anyone over here who does not care to know about any person whith whom he/she needs to deal with? Based on your nature of business with that person the information you need about that person varies. Am I wrong? Be practical and tell truth. Am I wrong? If you want to marry ( BKs and PBKs are dissuaded to marry), just suppose, or if you are already married then please tell me will (/did) you not like to know about that person and his/her background ( I am talking about arranged marriages not love marriages).

Suppose if you want to make business in partnership, then will you not collect information about that persons financial background, his/her business talents and honesty. Leave it. If you want to invest in shares of say about Rs. 1000 do you not ask people about the reputation of the company in which you want to invest? Think over it. Just for investing your Rs. 1000 you ask details about the reputation of the company in market. And here it is question of investing Life - your body, mind, intellect, relations and wealth. And still you are not serious about it and are not interested in knowing facts just means one of the following:
  • 1) you are actually not going to invest and just gossiping and are here just for time pass.
    2) you have already invested and do not want to hear anything bad about that company because you have no courage to hear that you are at loss.
Surely, there is another group of people who take keen interest in knowing facts about the concerned company. Not because they want to invest, but because they are from some rival company. I can guarentee you that I am not one of this kind.

I had to write all this because many over here are debating over my conduct for raising this subject in this forum and are not interested in the issue raised. I once again request those people who feel hurt by this issue please do not open this topic again and do not participate in this. And I appreciate their love and undoubting faith for Virendra Dev Dixit as Baba.
pbkindiana wrote: As it is said in the Murli, "when the rust in your intellect is removed completely, you will learn directly from the Father."
It is said in our language, "Nambu Nambele Manave, Nambigeye karana Sambanoleyudake" meaning, "Believe Believe, Oh mind, Beleif is the reason for Svayambhu (God) to be graceful". This not only applies to PBKs but to all those including BKs who have undoubting belief in anything / anyone as God. He (God) will respond and give directions through any means and will touch you. And when we feel something as right from our Heart, then we should follow it without any ego. If we have belief in someone as God, then surely diection will come from that person which will touch us.

Yes, there is possibility of getting deceived by Maya. Mind rules intellect. It does not depend what or whom we beleive as God, but how true we are to ourself. (because our relation with anyone and anything depends on our accounts of previous karmawith them). We get correct direction, but our polluted mind corrupts the direction and presents it in distorted form. Actually mind also should not be blamed. Because we ourslef train it to lie, to deceive. When we lie to others or deceive others we are training our mind in lying and deceiving. So, this trained mind lies to us and deceives us when we get direction from God. And when our mind is trained in our daily life to tell Truth in whatever circumstances then it will give us uncorrupted direction of God. We will learn directly from The GodFather.

But to know The GodFather and identify His practical Corporeal Form is totally dependant on His grace. Our efforts are useless. It is possible only when He wills and with His grace. These are my concepts.
pbkindiana wrote: As ShivBaba has said that "speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil", so follow this direction of Godfather if you are an authentic seeker of truth
Thanks for your advice. I too have it in my mind. But evil lies in our intentions, not in what we speak or see or hear. I think everyone here will agree with me.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11625
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by arjun » 02 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:You have written as if I have made a great betrayal. I have not written post as Anamik after joining the Forum as Sachkhand. I would have cancelled the membership of Anamik if I knew how to do it. I thought it unnecessary to introduce myself as the same Anamik. Because no one here is writing his/her true name. Is your actual name Arjun?

I request all the members to give their true identity and address and phone number. Are you people ready? I am ready to give. If you cannot give address and phone number, then atleast give your true name. I hope at least few will come forward to give their true name.
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. It is true that u did not write as anamik after becoming sachkhand, but it is also true that u did not inform us that you were anamik earlier. It is only after sister bansy's post and after our requests that you accepted the above fact. Anyways, I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings. But I did not ask you or for that sake anyone else on this forum to divulge the personal details. I have already accepted on earlier occasions that Arjun is not my real name, but I do not want to reveal my real identity not because I am afraid but because I do not want to attract any special attention towards myself.
ex-l wrote:but that should not distract from the "sex and Veerendra Dev Dixit" issue, arjun. ... Better to be honest than secretive like the BKs.

Brother, the issue raised in this thread is such that even if I wish I cannot give any authentic answer because I am neither involved in it nor a party to it. This allegation can be answered either by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit himself or by the sisters/mothers. And this fact was accepted by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) as well in a discussion CD where He said that it is the mothers/sisters who can say whether the soul of Ram/Shankar (believed to be Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by PBKs) is pure or not.

A few mothers tried to level such allegations on Baba Virendra Dev Dixit when he was arrested on the charges of theft of electricity from Kampil village in 1998, but the charges could not be sustained in the Court of law in most of the cases and even the mothers who levelled the allegations did not turn up in the Court for many years.

But, I would welcome any ex-pbk mother/sister levelling such charges on this forum provided they are also ready to substantiate it with proofs either here &/or in the Court of law.

Since my internet connection is still not working I will not be able to answer all the questions posed to me elsewhere on this forum till a couple of days.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11625
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by arjun » 02 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:There is time to know The Leader of Pandavas. If anyone has any doubt, absolutely anything, he/she must get his/her doubt cleared. PBK's claim that Virendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather or Pandavpati. Saying is different. I challenge all PBKs including Arjun of this forum. If you have absolutely no doubt about Virendra Dev Dixit being The GodFather, then declare it to the world.
If you have time you should go through similar letters written by BKs of the early Yagya (including Om Radhe Mama) to world leaders and also its results.

And you also know the result of your own declaration of being Prajapita on this forum and then retracting your statement.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Jul 2008

arjun wrote:A few mothers tried to level such allegations on Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit when he was arrested on the charges of theft of electricity from Kampil village in 1998, but the charges could not be sustained in the Court of law in most of the cases and even the mothers who levelled the allegations did not turn up in the Court for many years.
Its a small point but just to clarify. I am not speaking of the rape allegations. I am pretty sure those were just trumped up charges. Unless it was consensual sex in the first place which was later encouraged by others to be seen as "sex under undue influence", e.g. that of the religious leader, later.

What I was told was consensual sex and given as proof that God was acting through him. That only "God could make love to so many women and not get them pregnant", that it was "proof" for the stories of Krishna in Bhakti and it was from a PBK. Someone else, I think it was sachkand, mentioned the Hindi term for this. I agree with the logic of the "credit check" analogy given above. Coming out of the BKWSU, one has grown up and learned to be a little bit more cautious and enquiring in one's seeking.

I still think it is not a big issue nor discredits the AIVV. In fact, I would think it is in their favour to talk honestly about it all. I still see the good in what they are doing.

newlife
BK
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i value everyones opinion and wish to learn more from my world family

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by newlife » 02 Jul 2008

Om Shanti,

This is my first post on the forum, so greetings to you all. From reading all the posts on the above subject I have a question that I need to know regarding Veerendra Dev Dixit. Is my understanding correct that he has had sex since apparently becoming God Shiva's Chariot??? Maybe I am reading it wrongly, so perhaps someone could direct me in the right direction if I am ... kind regards New life

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by fluffy bunny » 03 Jul 2008

I think the partyline is that he did not. But God did through him. We are still waiting for open discussion of the matter.

It all hinges on the question of who or if any other soul is using his body; so-called Shiva, Ram, Krishna, Lekhraj Kirpalani or otherwise. Whatever comes out in the end, it does not diminish the positive aspects than he has brought to the Brahma Kumari movement nor reduce the negative elements of the Brahma Kumaris that his group has proven.

newlife
BK
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i value everyones opinion and wish to learn more from my world family

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by newlife » 03 Jul 2008

Thanks ex-l, I look forward to hearing more about that particular topic

User avatar
john
Reforming BK
Posts: 1606
Joined: 03 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: UK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post by john » 03 Jul 2008

newlife wrote:Is my understanding correct that he has had sex since apparently becoming God Shiva's Chariot???
This has to my knowledge never been denied.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests