Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by Roy » 13 May 2011

arjun wrote:The official emailid of Nairobi BK Center where BK Vedanti lives is nairobi@BKWSU.org and their address is:Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga CentreGlobal Museum, Maua Close,Westlands, PO Box 123 00606Nairobi
You are a mine of information Bhai! :D

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 13 May 2011

nivi wrote:My understanding is Bk Sister Vedanti represents the head of the Vijay Mala( Rosary of Queens) and will join Advance Party in the very end..Historically, queens had been known to follow very high level of purity( a complete opposite of Kings!). Since they have purity of a lifetime of many, many births they don't need much help with purification like we Rudra Mala souls ( Rosary of Kings) i.e. direct children of Shiv Baba. Moreover, Vijay Mala souls are originally of Chandra_vanshi/ Moon dynasty (followers of deity soul Brahma)..Brahma's Vani (Avyakt Vani) through Gulzar Dadi teaches dharna points to become deities. We rudra mala souls on the other hand, give more importance to Shiv Baba's knowledge and become Kings..Since we learn all the secrets of Raja Yoga we become kings for many lifetimes.. Throughout history kings have also been known to be quite viceful..Kept multiple queens; fought so many wars etc.. So, once again we recognize direct form of God and learn Raja Yoga, and also the process of purification begins all over again..with direct Yoga we burn our sins of many lifetimes.. A king is a ruler, but Queens (although a high status) are still considered subjects in kings royal court. The shooting of all this can been seen right now..
Nice post Nivi Bhen; it sounds like the Kings have the most fun throughout the Drama. I knew there was a good reason for why i was attracted to AK! :D

Roy

nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi » 13 May 2011

Roy wrote: Nice post Nivi Bhen; it sounds like the Kings have the most fun throughout the Drama. I knew there was a good reason for why i was attracted to AK! :D

Roy
Dear Roy Bhai,

Yes, I do think Kings have great fun even in this Sangamyug Yuga.. If you meet Baba you will also notice he has a great sense of humor!! Another thing I wanted to mention was Lakshmi's soul or Vijaya mala souls don't churn the knowledge like we do, so obviously they don't become kings, but instead become Queens because of purity! They are also not in direction connection with Shiv Baba to learn advance knowledge.
I have a feeling the "Too Late" board also pertains to the arrival of Lakshmi since by that time she arrives the main secrets of teachings of Raja Yoga would have already be learned by the 108 main King souls and other king like souls numberwise. They would have already taken the inheritance of Kingship by that time..I think the "Last so Fast" also pertains to Vijay Mala souls since they arrive in the end but make a high jump due to the accumulation of purity sanskaras. I think these souls are also responsible for opening the "gates of heaven" with such power of purity which we rudra male souls are obviously lacking at the moment..!

Nivi

Roy

Post by Roy » 14 May 2011

nivi wrote:Yes, I do think Kings have great fun even in this Sangamyug Yuga.. If you meet Baba you will also notice he has a great sense of humor!!
I am pleased to hear that! :D
nivi wrote:Another thing I wanted to mention was Lakshmi's soul or Vijaya mala souls don't churn the knowledge like we do, so obviously they don't become kings, but instead become Queens because of purity! They are also not in direction connection with Shiv Baba to learn advance knowledge. I have a feeling the "Too Late" board also pertains to the arrival of Lakshmi since by that time she arrives the main secrets of teachings of Raja Yoga would have already be learned by the 108 main King souls and other king like souls numberwise. They would have already taken the inheritance of Kingship by that time..I think the "Last so Fast" also pertains to Vijay Mala souls since they arrive in the end but make a high jump due to the accumulation of purity sanskaras. I think these souls are also responsible for opening the "gates of heaven" with such power of purity which we rudra male souls are obviously lacking at the moment..!
Interesting points Nivi Bhen; you always bring a fresh perspective to the forum.

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 18 May 2011

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

Murli 10-4-2000 says: "Blind faith and idol-worship inn baaton mein Bharat mashoor hai.....Maya badi tej hai...kitna samjaaya jaata hai ki deh se preet mat rakho, naam roop mein mat fanso...parantu Maya bhi aisi hai jo naam roop mein fansa deti hai...ekdam naak-kaan se pakad leti hai, pataa bhi nahin padtaa."

[meaning: "Bharat(and bharatwasis PBKs) are famous for blind faith and idol worship...Maya(ishwariya roop) is very fast (clever)....how much it is explained that do not have attachment to any body (Baba dixit) , do not get entangled in name-form...but Maya(ishwariya roop) is such that it catches by the ear-nose and no one comes to know."]

Why is it always said in Murlis that Maya catches by the nose-ear (naak-kaan).

shivsena.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 18 May 2011

shivsena wrote:
Murli 10-4-2000 says: "Blind faith and idol-worship inn baaton mein Bharat mashoor hai.....Maya badi tej hai...kitna samjaaya jaata hai ki deh se preet mat rakho, naam roop mein mat fanso...parantu Maya bhi aisi hai jo naam roop mein fansa deti hai...ekdam naak-kaan se pakad leti hai, pataa bhi nahin padtaa."

[meaning: "Bharat(and bharatwasis PBKs) are famous for blind faith and idol worship...Maya(ishwariya roop) is very fast (clever)....how much it is explained that do not have attachment to any body (Baba dixit) , do not get entangled in name-form...but Maya(ishwariya roop) is such that it catches by the ear-nose and no one comes to know."]
Actually this Murli quote suits you as you always tread on blind faith ie. bakti-marg which makes you to think in a demoniac way that when it is said "do not have attachment to any body", it denotes that do not have attachment to any body conscious human beings. Maya catches those who do not have connections with ShivBaba as it is said in AV --- if you remain alone, Maya will take her chance, whereas if you are with the Father(ShivBaba-Baba Dixit), then the Lighthouse Himself is with you. When in front of Him(Prajapita), Maya will run away from a distance."
Why is it always said in Murlis that Maya catches by the nose-ear (naak-kaan).
It is because the ears and the nose are protruding on the face and not the eyes and the mouth. A grip is needed to catch something.

indie.

Roy

Post by Roy » 18 May 2011

shivsena wrote:"Bharat(and bharatwasis PBKs) are famous for blind faith and idol worship...Maya(ishwariya roop) is very fast (clever)....how much it is explained that do not have attachment to any body (Baba dixit) , do not get entangled in name-form...but Maya(ishwariya roop) is such that it catches by the ear-nose and no one comes to know."]
There is only one name and form we should have attachment to, and that is ShivBaba(Shiv+Ram/Baba Dixit), as here are our two unlimited fathers(our true home). Any other attachment, simply leads us further down the path of degredation. As Baba has said countless times in the SM; be holy(consider yourself a soul), be Rajyogi(have remembrance/connection/attachment only to the true Father).
shivsena wrote:Why is it always said in Murlis that Maya catches by the nose-ear (naak-kaan)
I believe this is simply a representation of all our senses, through which Maya(five vices) will entrap(catch us), if we are not in control of them, via soul consciousness - the antidote to Maya(five vices).

Each sense has a connection with each vice... Eyes through which we lust - Touch through which we have attachment - Anger at the things we hear(ears) - Greed via our sense of smell(nose) - Ego demonstrated in the things we say through our mouths.

Roy

Roy

Post by Roy » 11 Jun 2011

Shivsena wrote:Murlis says " Bharat hi jhoot khand banta hai aur Bharat hi sach khand banta hai";
Murli also says " Bhakti hai brahma ki raat aur Gyan hai brahma ka din";
Then again Murli says that " Krishna-bhagwanuvach aur shiv-bhagwanuvach me raat-din ka farak hai".
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1521&start=60#p28326
Dear Shivsena Bhai

When you have time, would you kindly translate these Murli points for me?

Many thanks!

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 11 Jun 2011

Dear roy Bhai.
The translation given below are to the best of my ability.

Murlis say " Bharat hi jhoot khand banta hai aur Bharat hi sach khand banta hai";
[''Bharat only becomes jhoot-khand and Bharat only becomes sach-khand'']
(Jhoot means lies...sach means truth...and khand means place....i cannot find the right translation for "Khand")....maybe arjun Bhai has a better English word for ''khand''.

Murli also says " Bhakti hai Brahma ki raat aur Gyan hai Brahma ka din";
["Bhatki is brahma's night and Gyan is brahma's day"]

Then again Murli says that " Krishna-bhagwanuvach aur Shiv-bhagwanuvach me raat-din ka farak hai".["What Krishna speaks and what shiv speaks, there is a night-day difference between the two."]....arjun Bhai can correct me if my translation is not appropriate.

shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 11 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:The translation given below are to the best of my ability.
Many thanks Bhai!

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 13 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:(Jhoot means lies...sach means truth...and khand means place....i cannot find the right translation for "Khand")....maybe arjun Bhai has a better English word for ''khand''.
Khand could be translated as 'land' or 'abode' (of truth or untruth).

Roy

Post by Roy » 13 Jun 2011

arjun wrote:Khand could be translated as 'land' or 'abode' (of truth or untruth).
Thank you Bhai!

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 21 Jun 2011

Dear roy Bhai.

In Murli 31-5-05 Baba says: "Maya unrighteous banati..Ab bharatwasis irreligious ban pade hain....unrighteous, unlawful, insolvent ban pade hain."
[ "Maya makes unrighteous.. now bharatwasis have become irreligious.. unrighteous.. unlawful.. insolvent.']

In the above point Baba is clearly describing the behad ka drama and how Maya (ishwariya roop) makes the bharatwasis(PBKs) unrighteous--unlawful etc. at the end of the Kaliyugi shooting by narrating jhooti Gita.

shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 21 Jun 2011

shivsena wrote:In Murli 31-5-05 Baba says: "Maya unrighteous banati..Ab bharatwasis irreligious ban pade hain....unrighteous, unlawful, insolvent ban pade hain."[ "Maya makes unrighteous.. now bharatwasis have become irreligious.. unrighteous.. unlawful.. insolvent.']In the above point Baba is clearly describing the behad ka drama and how Maya (ishwariya roop) makes the bharatwasis(PBKs) unrighteous--unlawful etc. at the end of the Kaliyugi shooting by narrating jhooti Gita.
Okay Bhai; but then why in 1967, did ShivBaba say?...

"Corruption, Irreligiousness, Unrighteousness, vices, insolvency and sufferings will come to an end in Bharat within 9 years, and Golden Aged Deity-world-Sovereignty of Shri Lakshmi and Shri Narayana will come to be re-established soon after the forth-coming huge world Destruction."

Imo; Baba(Shiva) was saying, that the shooting of Ravan raj will come to an end in 1976(end of kali yug period of Golden Age shooting), with the shooting of world destruction (taking place in the BK world, when many, or majority of BKs left the Yagya). This will then be followed, by the shooting of Ram raj, when Bharat(BabaDixit-Ram) has come to fully understand and have faith in his part, as Ram(World Emperor Shri Narayan).

The shooting of Ram raj comes to an end in 1982/3(end of treta yug period, of Silver Age shooting), signified by the shooting of the 3 main cooperative souls of Baba Dixit, now opposing him; which corresponds to these souls being the last three Kings of Ram raj, who lead us out of treta yug(Silver Age).

Interestingly, it is my belief that we then move into the period of the 18 year practical part of Shankar(ShivBaba playing role via Baba Dixit - after 14 years of subtle incognito role, from 1969), when Baba Dixit(Ram), returns to Kampil, Farrukhabad. This takes us to around 2000(end of Kali yug shooting? - interestingly with 5 billion souls now present on world stage, according to estimates), when there is the association of "destruction" within the Brahmin family. All very interesting imo.

"For instance, the residents of Farrukhabad believe the Master. His opinion is there, isn’t it? O.K., then what do you get from that Master? They do not know anything. How should we remember that Master? What’s his name and form? They don’t know anything. Master is the Master of the world, isn’t it? He is the creator. We are the creation." [22.1.72]

So I am saying, that i disagree that the Maya spoken of in your point above, is referring to Baba Dixit, and the shooting of Ravan raj in AK. The shooting of Ravan raj, occurs when there is the absence of ShivBaba(the Master); and this occurs in the BK kingdom, not the PBK Kingdom... although it has to be acknowleged, there was destruction within the PBK kingdom around this time(1999-2000), when souls like yourself, were damaged(had their faith powerfully tested or destroyed), when Baba Dixit(Shankar) was sent to prison. Again, interestingly; this all occuring along with Mama's departure from the Yagya(physically at least), at, or towards the end of, Shankar's, 18 year practical part(imo). This is obviously very significant, but i need to look more closely at this at some point, to try and understand it more fully!

I don't claim to have all the answers; but i believe strongly that you have misinterpreted these events, based on your own very powerful subjective experience of them; as you were there in the thick of it. But now you are on the outside; your faith in ShivBaba destroyed. As a result of this, you now appear to have created, your own version of ShivBaba, to suit your needs... disregarding so much of what is said in the Murli, and using very few points in the same Murli, and much Bhaktimarg literature, that appears to back up, your new theories.

I believe that the main "foundations" of Ram raj and Ravan raj, were shot between 1969, and 1982/3... but that much of the detail for these periods, is shot at other times, during the Confluence Age. Also, your insistence, that every time ShivBaba mentions Maya, He is referring to Baba Dixit, is way off the mark imo; because He is actually talking about the 5 vices(Maya based on body consciousness), and how this proliferates, between 1969 and 1976(shooting of Ravan raj) in the BK world, once ShivBaba is no longer present, after the death through heart attack, of Brahma Baba(DL).

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 22 Jun 2011

Roy wrote:Okay Bhai; but then why in 1967, did ShivBaba say?...

"Corruption, Irreligiousness, Unrighteousness, vices, insolvency and sufferings will come to an end in Bharat within 9 years, and Golden Aged Deity-world-Sovereignty of Shri Lakshmi and Shri Narayana will come to be re-established soon after the forth-coming huge world Destruction."
That is exactly what i would like to ask the PBKs : Did this prediction come true in 1976 and was the rajya of Shri LN established???
"For instance, the residents of Farrukhabad believe the Master. His opinion is there, isn’t it? O.K., then what do you get from that Master? They do not know anything. How should we remember that Master? What’s his name and form? They don’t know anything. Master is the Master of the world, isn’t it? He is the creator. We are the creation." [22.1.72]
Again, who are "they" who do not know anything and who is the master creator and master of the world ???
I feel that this directive is for 108 souls who have to go to farukhabad and ask the PBKs who do not know who is the master of the world...the master(controller) of the world is jagat-janani jagdamba(as shown in the picture below) and not a deh-dhari Virendra Dev Dixit.
Bhakti-marg saying: "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

divine-angel-mother.jpg
divine-angel-mother.jpg (39.92 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
A picture is worth a thousand words.
shivsena.

[/color]