Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by shivsena » 02 May 2011

arjun wrote:OK, but my silence should not be construed to mean that PBKs do not have answers.
Silence is golden and speech is silver ....so it is better to be silent when you have nothing to say....if you have something relevantly to say, then by all means go ahead and say it with full force...then do not remain silent.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 02 May 2011

shivsena wrote:so it is better to be silent when you have nothing to say
Here, the issue is different. I have something to say/answer, but as I have already repeated it many times I do not want to say anything, but some members are forcing me to reply repeatedly by asking the same questions again and again. Anyway, it is nothing new. You can continue to discuss with roy Bhai. I don't want to play a spoilsport.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 03 May 2011

shivsena wrote:ShivBaba says in Murli 6-5-08 : "Bharat hi pap-atma aur Bharat hi punya-atma." [ " Bharat becomes sinful soul and Bharat only becomes pure-pious soul."]So roy Bhai, who is this Bharat who becomes both sinful and pure-pious ??....is it the geographical Bharatland or is it some chaitanya(soul) Bharat ??....if it is some soul, then how-when does he become sinful and who makes him pious-pure.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I think you posted a similar question a few months back, but it may have been based on a separate Murli point! Imo, ShivBaba is speaking about Baba Dixit, especially as He says soul. He(Bahrat) becomes sinful, during 2500 years of living in Hell(Copper and Iron Ages); and is the only soul to attain complete purity(in 2018), through the remembrance of Father Shiv, during the Confluence Age.

I would just like to add, that of course Arjun Bhai can answer this question; there is no more knowlegeable soul in AK, than him, on this forum(imo)!

Roy

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 03 May 2011

roy wrote:I would just like to add, that of course Arjun Bhai can answer this question; there is no more knowlegeable soul in AK, than him, on this forum(imo)!
Sorry, roy Bhai, I have to disagree with you. There are many-many PBKs who are more knowledgeable than me on this forum and outside. I am just a drop in the ocean.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 03 May 2011

Roy wrote: I think you posted a similar question a few months back, but it may have been based on a separate Murli point! Imo, ShivBaba is speaking about Baba Dixit, especially as He says soul. He(Bahrat) becomes sinful, during 2500 years of living in Hell(Copper and Iron Ages); and is the only soul to attain complete purity(in 2018), through the remembrance of Father Shiv, during the Confluence Age.
Roy
Yes---i had asked you about "Bharat mein hi Ram-rajya and Bharat mein hi Ravan-rajya" and you refered it to geographical bharatland....and now you are refering Bharat to baba dixit of the broad drama...i think there is no chaiytanya Bharat in broad drama and whenever Bharat is mentioned, it refers only to the chaitanya Bharat (baba dixit) of Sangamyugi drama(not to bharatland nor Bharat of broad drama), who in the shooting period of Dwapur-Kaliyug becomes Ravan-rajya and pap-atma by narating jhooti Gita(untruth) to PBKs and will become Ram-rajya and punya-atma in future when controlled by rachieta Ramshivbaba.

shivsena.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

shivsena wrote:Yes---i had asked you about "Bharat mein hi Ram-rajya and Bharat mein hi Ravan-rajya" and you refered it to geographical bharatland....and now you are refering Bharat to baba dixit of the broad drama...i think there is no chaiytanya Bharat in broad drama and whenever Bharat is mentioned, it refers only to the chaitanya Bharat (baba dixit) of Sangamyugi drama(not to bharatland nor Bharat of broad drama), who in the shooting period of Dwapur-Kaliyug becomes Ravan-rajya and pap-atma by narating jhooti Gita(untruth) to PBKs and will become Ram-rajya and punya-atma in future when controlled by rachieta Ramshivbaba.
Imo, ShivBaba is giving a concise description, of the journey of the living Bharat(Baba Dixit), through the 5000 year cycle.

Roy

Roy

arjun wrote:Sorry, roy Bhai, I have to disagree with you. There are many-many PBKs who are more knowledgeable than me on this forum and outside. I am just a drop in the ocean.
You can disagree with me any time my brother, i am here to learn! However; i stand by my statement, that you are a soul of stature, in the PBK world!

Roy

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 03 May 2011

roy wrote:You can disagree with me any time my Brother, i am here to learn! However; i stand by my statement, that you are a soul of stature, in the PBK world!
Bhai, Baba says that among all the stars of the Brahmin family, only one is the Pole star who remains stable in his position (of faith). All other stars (including me) keep changing their positions (of faith from time to time).

Roy

arjun wrote:Bhai, Baba says that among all the stars of the Brahmin family, only one is the Pole star who remains stable in his position (of faith). All other stars (including me) keep changing their positions (of faith from time to time).
I take your point Bhai!

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 May 2011

Roy wrote: Imo, ShivBaba is giving a concise description, of the journey of the living Bharat(Baba Dixit), through the 5000 year cycle.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

ShivBaba says in Murlis : "hadh se nikal kar behad mein aa jao"( meaning:"get your intellect out of the limited drama(5000 years) and understand things in this subtle Sangamyugi drama")...and ..."Behad ka bap behad ke bacchon se behad ki baat karte hai...aur bacche hadh mein chale jaate hain".(meaning: "the Subtle Father talks about subtle things to subtle children (about the subtle Sangamyugi drama")

So imo, Whenever ShivBaba talks about Bharat, it is about some soul Bharat and not geographical location bharatland nor the soul Bharat who has taken 84 births in the broad drama, but how the soul Bharat does his shooting of 84 births in this subtle Sangamyugi drama.

We do not and cannot know the story of 84 births in 5000 years about any soul, but we will all know the story of 84 births of Bharat in Sangamyugi drama, as per the Ladder picture which shows the rise of Bharat and fall of Bharat in Sangamyug and not in the broad drama.

So when ShivBaba says that "Bharat hi dukhdham and Bharat hi sukhdham"...it means that how during the shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug Bharat slowly becomes dukhdham (due to propagation of corrupted AK from 1990) and will become sukhdham at the end of behad ka drama, when no. 1 shivshakti (personified ShivBaba) will control Bharat....this secret is to be understood.

shivsena.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 04 May 2011

sh
ivsena wrote:
when no. 1 shivshakti (personified ShivBaba) will control Bharat....this secret is to be understood.
Big fat lies --- for someone who is unable to control her body and died of cancer, is able to control Bharat.

indie.

Roy

Post by Roy » 04 May 2011

shivsena wrote:We do not and cannot know the story of 84 births in 5000 years about any soul, but we will all know the story of 84 births of Bharat in Sangamyugi drama, as per the Ladder picture which shows the rise of Bharat and fall of Bharat in Sangamyug and not in the broad drama.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I take your point, that ShivBaba is often referring to the Sangamyugi drama, when he speaks in the Sakar Murli; but i don't think this is always the case, and the eye of discernment, has to always be present. However; the shooting of Bharat's journey, through the Broad Drama of 5000 years, is done in the Confluence Age, as you point out; but i do not believe it is in the manner you suggest, whereby Bharat has to be uplifted by Mama, at the end of the Confluence Age. Imo, Baba Dixit(Bharat), rises from impurity, from 1969 onwards; which is represented, at the bottom of the picture of the Ladder. It is clear to see in this picture, that the "Subtle Destruction" within the Brahmin Family, in 1976; corresponds with the depiction of Bharat's(Baba Dixit's) insolvency(spiritual bankruptcy); where he is lying prostrate, with co-operative souls by his side(in contrast to Brahma Baba, shown standing tall). After this point(1969 onwards), Baba Dixit rises up over the next 50 years, to become bapsaman, in 2018. Thus Baba Dixit is not Ravan as you would have us believe, or doing the shooting of Ravan raj.

" Bharat becomes sinful soul and Bharat only becomes pure-pious soul." [Mu 6-5-08]
"By knowing Baba, one can know the path of pious actions. It takes 40-50 years to become pious." [Mu 11-9-73]

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 05 May 2011

Roy wrote: " Bharat becomes sinful soul and Bharat only becomes pure-pious soul." [Mu 6-5-08]
"By knowing Baba, one can know the path of pious actions. It takes 40-50 years to become pious." [Mu 11-9-73]

Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

That is what i wish to know, how does Bharat becomes no 1 sinful and how does Bharat become no. 1 pure in Sangamyug.....imo, Baba always talks about the events in Sangamyug and not about the events of broad drama.....the whole confusion has set in because of this mistake....Baba has come in Sangamyug and talks about Sangamyugi events and children(BKs-PBKs) take their intellect to the broad drama(in the past)....so there is no correct understanding.

Does anybody know how Bharat became sinful in broad drama and have any proof about the same.
shivsena.

Roy

Post by Roy » 05 May 2011

shivsena wrote:Does anybody know how Bharat became sinful in broad drama and have any proof about the same.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Like all of us, Bharat(Baba Dixit) sucuumbs to body consciousness, at the end of the iron age. It is just, that because of originally being the highest on high human soul, he falls to the lowest position of all souls. Brahma Baba doesn't become as degraded as Bharat(Baba Dixit); which is depicted, by showing him standing tall, in the picture of the Ladder. When you have the highest capacity for purity, of all human souls; then, when this purity is corrupted through body consciousness; you have the capacity for becoming the most impure! This is the law of entropy!

Bharats journey in the Confluence Age, begins in 1936, at the age of 60, in his 83rd birth. It continues then in his 84th birth, until he(Prajapita Brahma-Bharat) finally reaches his 100th year, in 1976; when it is said by ShivBaba; that Bharat's insolvency comes to an end. This is because, he gains absolute unshakeable faith in ShivBaba, and the knowledge, via his intense study of the Murli(he never had this knowledge available to him in 1936 to 1942; and as a result, left the Yagya and continued to descend spiritually). So, up until 1969 at least; Bharat continues to slide further into impurity; until he begins to turn this around, with the recognition of ShivBaba, and his own role in the Yagya. At this point, he begins to burn his sins, in the furnace of Yoga; finally becoming totally pure in 2018(around 50 years later), as a result of this powerful remembrance, of Father Shiv; who he only first becomes aware of, in 1969!

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 07 May 2011

Roy wrote:
Bharats journey in the Confluence Age, begins in 1936, at the age of 60, in his 83rd birth. It continues then in his 84th birth, until he(Prajapita Brahma-Bharat) finally reaches his 100th year, in 1976; when it is said by ShivBaba; that Bharat's insolvency comes to an end.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Do you have any proof that Bharat(alias Ram's soul alias vd) was sevakram in the beginning of the Yagya....just give me the concrete proofs(not dubious Murli points) that all 3 souls who are regarded as future Trimurti by PBKs are the same souls who existed in 1937, when Shiva started the Yagya.

shivsena.