Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by pbkindiana » 21 Apr 2011

shivsena wrote:
I have not called anybody an idiot.....i have just translated the meaning of the word "be-samaj" (which means idiot according to me)...if someone has a better translation of the word "Be-samaj", then i will rectify it.....even i was made an idiot for more than a decade by ishwariya Maya as long i did not understand the present part of Baba Dixit.
You are a liar and i cant believe that a professional like you call others' as 'idiots'. See below what you have said.
shivsena wrote:
The above point clearly says that Bharatwasis(PBKs) have become be-samaj
indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 21 Apr 2011

pbkindiana wrote: You are a liar and i cant believe that a professional like you call others' as 'idiots'. See below what you have said.
shivsena wrote:
The above point clearly says that Bharatwasis(PBKs) have become be-samaj
The Murli point says that bharatwasis have become ''be-samaj''....i have not said that.

Also there is a Murli point that says: "Maya tumko murkh banaa deti hai" (Maya make you a fool)....so it is Maya's job to make a fool out of every pbk and it is the job of potential 108 to come out of this mayavi trap and inform others about the same.

Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand » 21 Apr 2011

shivsena wrote: The Murli point says that bharatwasis have become ''be-samaj''....i have not said that.

Also there is a Murli point that says: "Maya tumko murkh banaa deti hai" (Maya make you a fool)....so it is Maya's job to make a fool out of every PBK and it is the job of potential 108 to come out of this mayavi trap and inform others about the same.
Dear Shivsena,
I think, now there is no use in keeping on debating or/and abusing one another.
Enough has been written in the forum. Just the time will now prove what Truth is and you too have written it. So, I feel that debating further is making fools of ourselves. Just repeating the same thing from all the sides without open minded discussion.
What do you think?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 21 Apr 2011

sachkhand wrote:I think, now there is no use in keeping on debating or/and abusing one another.
Enough has been written in the forum. Just the time will now prove what Truth is and you too have written it. So, I feel that debating further is making fools of ourselves. Just repeating the same thing from all the sides without open minded discussion.
What do you think?
Everyone on this forum has the same feelings, but are helpless as shivsena wants to run his business at any cost. He does not have anything worthwhile to offer other than repeating that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is Ravan, Om Radhey Mama is Ram and that Ram will be revealed through the body of Ravan. :D

His business can stop only when everyone decides not to respond to any of his repetitive posts. Otherwise, I think he will continue to exploit others' helplessness. :sad:

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 21 Apr 2011

Sach_Khand wrote:I think, now there is no use in keeping on debating or/and abusing one another.Enough has been written in the forum. Just the time will now prove what Truth is and you too have written it. So, I feel that debating further is making fools of ourselves. Just repeating the same thing from all the sides without open minded discussion.
Dear Sanjeev Bhai

I understand the point you are making, and i feel many souls on here will agree with what you are saying; but speaking only for myself, as a relative newcomer to this forum, i am actually benefitting from the debating. Shivsena Bhai comes up with great Murli points, which make me think; and i also enjoy and am grateful for, the great contributions from the other souls who post on here, that add to my understanding of Gyan. I also find the constant challenging of my beliefs by Shivsena Bhai, good for me; as you have to deal with your ego responses regarding this; plus one has to remember to treat the other party with respect, even though you may totally disagree with a lot of what they believe.

So i can only be grateful for this forum, and all who contribute to it. May we all come to have full and accurate realisation, before it is too late!

Roy

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 21 Apr 2011

roy wrote:plus one has to remember to treat the other party with respect, even though you may totally disagree with a lot of what they believe.
But shivsena Bhai should also reciprocate the respect by avoiding repetition of the same point again and again which makes others sick. He has not come up with anything new other than repeating that Om Radhey is Shivshakti and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is Ravan. And he just keeps posting different Murli points (with of course his own interpretations in brackets) to prove the same. He has nothing new to offer.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 21 Apr 2011

arjun wrote:But shivsena Bhai should also reciprocate the respect by avoiding repetition of the same point again and again which makes others sick. He has not come up with anything new other than repeating that Om Radhey is Shivshakti and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is Ravan. And he just keeps posting different Murli points (with of course his own interpretations in brackets) to prove the same. He has nothing new to offer.
You are totally right in saying this Arjun Bhai, as my stance is quite a selfish one! I understand that souls like yourself, are sick of going over the same old thing, again and again; and i sometimes find Shivsena Bhai's relentlessness a challenge, even after just a few months of being on here. However, i see it as a challenge, and a duty, to give counter arguments to his beliefs, which i find, is helping my understanding of Gyan deepen; especially as i mentioned, when souls like yourself contribute things, which add greatly to this. Whether i'll be singing the same song in 6 months time, or a year from now, is another question. I totally appreciate, that this has been a process of years for you, and other souls like you; who have been coming to this forums and others for a long time... thus i have huge respect, for your stamina and conviction, to play the role you do on here. My stance is; i cannot stop Shivsena Bhai from doing what he does; so i may as well use the situation to benefit myself, and hopefully others, a little too! Plus, i want to help our dear brother, Shivsena, to see the error of his ways! :D

Roy

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 22 Apr 2011

shivsena wrote:
The Murli point says that bharatwasis have become ''be-samaj''....i have not said that.
Yes, the Murli point did say the word 'bharatwasis' but why did you add the term 'PBKs' in brackets. So it is obvious that you deliberately called the PBKs as idiots. You are losing the respect i have on you when i met you when you were a pbk. It is very entertaining to discuss our churnings supported with references of Sm or AV. If you say that Baba Dixit is Ravan or that Om Radhey's soul is included in the part of ShivBaba, then you have to prove it. Nobody wants to buy your ideology when you are unable to provide any SM or AV to support your views.
Also there is a Murli point that says: "Maya tumko murkh banaa deti hai" (Maya make you a fool)....so it is Maya's job to make a fool out of every PBK and it is the job of potential 108 to come out of this mayavi trap and inform others about the same.
Lets wait and see who will become fools and got tricked by Maya(April fool). It is only in the end that all of us will know who became under the spell of Maya. So in the meantime, discussions can carry on without pinpointing anyone as idiot, fool, Maya, Ravan and demon. Only after the final exam, all of us will come to know which category we belong to.

indie.

Roy

Post by Roy » 22 Apr 2011

pbkindiana wrote:Lets wait and see who will become fools and got tricked by Maya(April fool). It is only in the end that all of us will know who became under the spell of Maya. So in the meantime, discussions can carry on without pinpointing anyone as idiot, fool, Maya, Ravan and demon. Only after the final exam, all of us will come to know which category we belong to.
I think you make a good point here Indie Bhai, that we as effort makers, should not be calling each other fools(although i know i can be one at times); we can leave that to ShivBaba, who really does know who the fools are. With regard to Shivsena Bhai; i don't think he calls us fools directly, but directs Murli points at us, in which he believes ShivBaba is calling us fools, for following Ravan, who he believes is Baba Dixit. Personally, i have no problem with this, as i am happy to point to the BK world, and call it Ravan raj, because this is my belief based on ShivBaba's teachings, both in the SM and AK.

The picture of Trimurti (Trinity) is required without fail. Many get afraid on seeing Baba’s picture. They get afraid on seeing the (picture of) 84 births of Krishna. They even tear it. Arey! These pictures have been prepared by Father. If you remove the writings from the pictures then you look like a damn fool. [30.4.71]

Roy

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 23 Apr 2011

roy wrote:Plus, i want to help our dear Brother, Shivsena, to see the error of his ways!
I wish you all the best in your endeavours. :D

Roy

Post by Roy » 24 Apr 2011

arjun wrote:I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Thank you! :D

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 02 May 2011

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

ShivBaba says in Murli 6-5-08 : "Bharat hi pap-atma aur Bharat hi punya-atma."
[ " Bharat becomes sinful soul and Bharat only becomes pure-pious soul."]

So roy Bhai, who is this Bharat who becomes both sinful and pure-pious ??....is it the geographical Bharatland or is it some chaitanya(soul) Bharat ??....if it is some soul, then how-when does he become sinful and who makes him pious-pure.

Can you please share your views.
shivsena.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 02 May 2011

Sorry, I cannot repeat answer to the above question which has been repeated several times by shivsena Bhai. Others are free to answer.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 02 May 2011

Since the time you requested, that do not directly address the queries to "arjun Bhai"...i have complied to your request and do not have you in mind when i address my queries...so you can kindly ignore all my posts in future(unless you want to answer relevantly) and the pbk brothers addressed by me is for other pbk brothers who may have joined late or who may have missed out the conversations in past.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 02 May 2011

OK, but my silence should not be construed to mean that PBKs do not have answers.