Accurate remembrance

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Re: Accurate remembrance

Post by ANU » 26 Dec 2010

The matter is of course approved by ShivBaba, but the it is upto every individual to sign it. Nobody is forced.
Brother, I was instructed in Farrukhabad clearly that signing the letter is a must and without it I will not receive any explanation. I did not even received the Trimurti course in full before siggning the letter. It was only after a year of being a student in AK when I learnt that what happened with me was against rules.

If the letter of faith is approved by ShivBaba, it is strange that ShivBaba accepts statements that are false. For exapmle my letter contains the information that are not true.I saw few letters containing the same information. Those letters which I saw (including mine) contain statement that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and Kampla Devi Dixit are together present at the time of signing the letter of faith and that the person sings the letter after studying, not before it. Apparently this statement is contradictory to facts, as neither Baba Virendra Dev Dixit nor Kamla DD are together in practice and they are not present at the time of signing the letter of faith by a student. Moreover, the letter of faith is a preliminary condition to receiving explanation; not as it is stated in the letter after receiving the information and studying.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 26 Dec 2010

anu wrote:the letter of faith is a preliminary condition to receiving explanation; not as it is stated in the letter after receiving the information and studying.
As far as I know no person is required to sign the letter of faith to receive the Advance Course (at different gitapathshalas or mini-Madhubans). It is only in order to undergo bhatti that one is required to sign the letter of faith.

May be in your case you did not have any gitapathshala or mini-Madhubans or a PBK couple/mother (who can give course) at your place of residence or may be you have come from a country where there is no PBK that you were asked to sign letter of faith. But even that should have been done only after giving you the Advance Course and before you underwent bhatti. If they have asked you to sign letter of faith before undergoing the Advance Course, then I don't think it is in accordance with rules.

ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU » 26 Dec 2010

I had a gitapatshala. They refused to give me the full course unless I sign the letter. And I also know at least 4 students who had to do the same. Despite reporting the issue to Baba, he did not solve it.

pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana » 27 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
If you see the picture of rudramala then there is phool (rememberence of ShivBaba) and then there is yugal(double) dana which represents jagatpita and jagdamba and then come the 108 rudrabeads which are seperate from the yugal dana.

So Neither jagatpita nor jagdamba come in 108, as they are above it and the closest to ShivBaba.
If we take jagatpita as first bead and jagdamba as the 108th bead, then the 106 children will form the rudramala...but i feel that 108 children should be called as rudramala and rudra-parents are seperate and above 108.

So again the teachings of AK do not tally with the rudramala of Bhakti-marg.
I have seen the 108 rudraksh beads at the outlets of the Indira Gandhi International Airport and 108 rudramala at the outlets look different fr the one which you have posted. The one which i have seen has a tassle and then the 108 beads. It is not divided like the one which you have posted. Recently i charterd a taxi and the driver was a Muslim guy and i saw he was holding a mala in his hand; I asked him how many beads are there -- the driver replied that there are 8 beads with the tassle.

So for the rudramala to be formed, Father Rudra should be the head.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 27 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:
So for the rudramala to be formed, Father Rudra should be the head.
indie.
According to me, Father(jagatpita) and mother (jagdamba) are dual beads and they are above 108 children... 108 rudra souls receive inheritance from Rudra Father and rudrani mother( so they should be above it and not a part of it )...this is what my logic says.

shivsena.

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 28 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
According to me, Father(jagatpita) and mother (jagdamba) are dual beads and they are above 108 children... 108 rudra souls receive inheritance from Rudra Father and rudrani mother( so they should be above it and not a part of it )...this is what my logic says.
Are you not part of your own lokik family. If parents are a part of their lokik families, then the shooting should be performed in the alokik family too. It is said in SM that Father cannot do alone without children and children cannot do anything without Father. A good example of Father being part of the family is "Father reveals son and son reveals Father."

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 28 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote: Also when Baba said that Jagadhamba is the 108th bead of the rudramala is becoz it is in SM that "At the beginning is ShivBaba, the Tassle and then there is the dual bead, Jagadhamba and Jadagpita and then their creation of 108." So it is only logical that most of us know that Jagadhamba is the 108th bead of the rudramala as worldmother and worldfather are seated next to Shiva. Eventhough she is in the 108th place of the rudramala, she is seated next to Shiva.
indie.
According to you jagdamba is 108th bead and rudra Father is 1st bead.
So who is this jagdamba????....is it Krishna or jagdamba(kamla devi) or is it Krishna in jagdamba !!!

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 29 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
According to you jagdamba is 108th bead and rudra Father is 1st bead.
So who is this jagdamba????....is it Krishna or jagdamba(kamla devi) or is it Krishna in jagdamba !!!
Does Brahma/Krishna have a corporeal body to come in the rosary of 108? The rosary of 108 is a mala of brahmins who have attained their nirakari stage whilst being in the body. The beads of the rudraksh mala has faces on it as it denotes the entrance of other souls in the 108 brahmins. In AK it is said frequently that one is the body of Jagdamba and the other one is the soul of Jagdamba. When the soul of Jagdamba doesn't have her own corporeal body to play her role, she enters into the body of Jagdamba to play her role as the world mother. But right now she doesn't have the awareness that actually she is the world mother, so she is competing with Father.

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 29 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:
In AK it is said frequently that one is the body of Jagdamba and the other one is the soul of Jagdamba. When the soul of Jagdamba doesn't have her own corporeal body to play her role, she enters into the body of Jagdamba to play her role as the world mother.
indie.
Do PBKs have any Murli point to support this belief that Krishna enters VD to play the role of jagdamba and that it also enters the body of jagdamba(kamla devi)...or this is just advance teaching without any reference to Murlis.

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 29 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
Do PBKs have any Murli point to support this belief that Krishna enters VD to play the role of jagdamba and that it also enters the body of jagdamba(kamla devi)...or this is just advance teaching without any reference to Murlis.
You cannot even post any SM quotes to support your belief of the bodiless Godmother(Om Radhey) but you want PBKs to post Murli quotes to support their beliefs. What an unjust mind you have!

indie.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 29 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote: You cannot even post any SM quotes to support your belief of the bodiless Godmother(Om Radhey) but you want PBKs to post Murli quotes to support their beliefs. What an unjust mind you have!
indie.
You can see all the proofs from Murlis/Vanis and tally them from Bhakti-marg on topic "who is adi-shakti Maa...feminine side of God Shiva."

The whole knowledge spoken in Murlis is in code form and there are many indirect pointers towards jagdamba as the yartharth roop of ShivBaba...do not expect any direct points...if there were direct points to recognise ALAF, then there would be no fun of solving the puzzle and all would get badshahi...but the knowledge and drama is made in such a way that only 108 will have nischay on jagdamba as ALAF and yartharth roop of ShivBaba.....those who cannot co-relate all points from Murlis/Vanis and put 2 & 2 together, will say this is just an imagination and will miss the bus.

I have been posting all the points which i get from Murlis/Vanis and i will be doing the same in future too, and my only request to all my brothers is that they should form their own conclusion and not rely on anybody to guide them.
SM : "Murli hamari(108 ki) lathi hai".

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 30 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:
In AK it is said frequently that one is the body of Jagdamba and the other one is the soul of Jagdamba. When the soul of Jagdamba doesn't have her own corporeal body to play her role, she enters into the body of Jagdamba to play her role as the world mother. But right now she doesn't have the awareness that actually she is the world mother, so she is competing with Father.
indie.
So according to you, soul of jagdamba is Krishna--DL, and body of jagdamba is kamla devi...is this what you are trying to say.....if this is so, then what role is DL playing in kamla devi (who has returned to lokik family life).

pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana » 30 Dec 2010

shivsena wrote:
and my only request to all my Brothers is that they should form their own conclusion and not rely on anybody to guide them.
SM : "Murli hamari(108 ki) lathi hai".
How to take your views seriously when you love to run fr pillar to post. Look at your postings; most of your views are not tallied with SM. You just post SM to request for individual's views but you seldom post SM to support your views. For eg. to-date, you couldn't produce any SM to support your views to ShivBaba is a combination of Shiva + Ram + Shakti or Om Radhey is involved in Shiva + Shakti or Om Radhey has attained the karmateet stage or we receive inheritance fr the bodiless Godmother, etc. PBKs read AK and get ideas fr it but they do not rely on any bodily guru to guide them. Even AK knowledge has cryptic messages that needs to churn of what is Baba (Ram) trying to convey.

indie.

ANU

Post by ANU » 30 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:PBKs read AK and get ideas fr it but they do not rely on any bodily guru to guide them. Even AK knowledge has cryptic messages that needs to churn of what is Baba (Ram) trying to convey.
Dear Indie

Please, use the simple logic. Carefully read what you wrote ad what message you send. First you state that PBKs do not rely on bodily guru and then you state that Baba (Ram) tries to convey that AK knowlege. When you state like this "Baba (Ram)" you exactly point at a bodily guru. Ram is a human soul and if he is the aouthor of AK, AK is a product of a bodily guru.

I did my best to discuss with you the topic 'who is the narrator of AK'. I repeated that I was intructed that it is Shiva who narrates AK; that is why I cannot understand why AK contains cotrqadictions, ambiguities and discrepancies. I pointed at the incorporeal guru whose gyaan is supposed to be pure, logic, consisten and clear. You repreatedly point at Ram, a human soul, who you think is the narrator; Ram is a bodily, human guru.

How does it happen that you, as a PBK, do not rely of any bodily guru while at the same time you say that Ram, a bodily guru, tries to convey messages to you?

I am lost; I do not understand your logic at all. :confused:

ANU

Post by ANU » 30 Dec 2010

pbkindiana wrote:For eg. to-date, you couldn't produce any SM to support your views to ShivBaba is a combination of Shiva + Ram + Shakti or Om Radhey is involved in Shiva...
Just a remark to the underlined part:

It is a part of AK which states that Om Radhe is involved in Shiva. She is one of 5 Brahmas in whom Shiva enters. Acc to AK she is also the only worshipped devi who plays various roles through 9 bodies. Baba in AK often repeats that there is only one devi (OM Radhe Mama) who is worshipped in various forms depending on whose body she enters.