Questions for BKs

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 28 Jul 2012

I was not able to log in into the forum for more than an year (from around May 2011 till July 2012).
Questions worthy only require answer. But, a person can put any number of questions. I have no objection. It is his interest.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 08 Aug 2012

SM 03-09-82(3):- Ab tum samajhte ho ki gyaan ka saagar athaah gyaan dete rahtey hain aur anth tak dete hi rahenge. HUM YAH Murli IKATHTHAA KAR SAKENGE KYAA. YAH RAKHNEY KI CHEEZ NAHIN HAI. Shaastr aadi toh phir bhi Bhaktimarg ke kaam may aate hain. Hum jo likhtey hain, vah phir kyaa kaam may aayegaa. Kahaan humaarey 2-4 hazaar, kahaan unhon ki karodon ki andaaz may geethaayein banti hain sab bhaashaavon may. Sarv shaastramayi shiromani geethaa kaa bahut maan hai. Geethaayein shaastr aadi kitney padhtey honge. -4-

= Now you children understand that ocean of knowledge is giving lot of knowledge and will continue to give till the end. Can we gather these Murlis? THESE ARE NOT THE THINGS TO BE STORED/KEPT. Those scriptures will come into use in Bhaktimarg (since bhaktimaarg continues for long time). What we write- for what use they will come? Where our just 2 to 4 thousand in numbers- where theirs- gitas- in numbers of crores. ...

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 09 Aug 2012

mbbhat Bhai, if you feel that the Murlis are not worth storing, why not donate your stock of Murlis to the PBKs or anyone who is ready to upload them on the website for the benefit of the entire world? Why do you have so much attachment for those Murlis that you are not even ready to unbind the Murli registers for photocopying? Anyway, you are the king and king is always right. ;-)

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 09 Aug 2012

Dear Soul.
you see- baba says- your body is dirty, you should not have attachment. Baba also says- your body is very valuable, because you can earn by remembering Baba and do baba's service.

Similarly- stock of OLD Murlis are now not very important now, since i have already have notes of more than 500 pages of them typed and kept in different files. If I read them, that would be enough for me. and I have Avyakt Murlis - books which i can get any time.

even Sakar Murlis are available everyday at centre.

What I meant was- now the purpose of OLD Murlis has served me to a great extent. Because they were necessary for me- just to tackle the criticisms of PBKs and now- how PBKs have misused the Murlis- is clear.

For a Bk, old Murlis or revised Sakar Murlis- they will do the same purpose- because even typed errors will not affect them.
-----------
But why should I unbind them for PBKs and ex BKs? If any BK is interested, even for them, I would say- dear soul, I put four years in this research. And i have already now, soft copy of the important points. so- why do you waste time in that?

Also- I will say to the BKs- if we read Murlis from the objective of proving something, we will develop ego of knowledge and will loose real taste of sweetness of Murli.
why not donate your stock of Murlis to the PBKs or anyone who is ready to upload them on the website for the benefit of the entire world?
Are PBKs doing benefit for the entire world?!
There is a saying- bandar moti ko kyaa jaaney? = Can monkeys know the value of jewels?

Similarly- for PBKs and ex BKs, Murli is really waste.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 10 Aug 2012

mbbhat Bhai,
fluffy-bunny has taken pains to explain to the new member rmn that it is not good internet etiquette to use capital letters (that too in large fonts) while writing entire sentences or phrases. It is an expression of anger and frustration.

Despite being an old member of this forum, you continue to use such methods to express your anger, frustration and jealousy for the PBKs. It is just like the lokik world where someone shouts loudly and angrily to overpower someone.

I hope you will show some decency and decorum and discuss knowledge in a friendly way without intimidating others with such capital letters, large fonts, red colour, etc.

I know you will repeat your old arguement that I use red colour, too. But as I have told you several times in the past (you keep repeating your old questions) I use red/maroon colour to differentiate ShivBaba's words from other comments.

OGS,
Arjun

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 10 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:Are PBKs doing benefit for the entire world?!
There is a saying- bandar moti ko kyaa jaaney? = Can monkeys know the value of jewels?

Similarly- for PBKs and ex BKs, Murli is really waste.
Thanks a lot for calling all the PBKs and ex-BKs as Monkeys, My Lord. May you live long and continue to bless us with such jewels. :D

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 10 Aug 2012

but PBKs can call BKs as kourav, bichchoo, tindan, Ravan, etc.!

Dear PBKs,

This is the reason why BKWSU does not wish to reply to PBKs. OK.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 11 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:but PBKs can call BKs as kourav, bichchoo, tindan, Ravan, etc.!

Dear PBKs,

This is the reason why BKWSU does not wish to reply to PBKs. OK.
PBKs don't call BKs as Kaurav, Ravan community, etc. and are not authorised to do so. If any individual PBK is doing that, it is at his own risk.

But ShivBaba can call anyone by any name as He is Almighty, knowledgeful of the past, present and future. These words have been used by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in the same way as these words were used by ShivBaba through Dada Lekhraj to describe the non-BKs.

So, neither the BKs nor the PBKs are authorised to use such words while interacting with BKs or non-BKs or ex-BKs or ex-PBKs.

Therefore, please don't try to justify your use of the word 'monkeys' to describe the PBKs. This only shows your ego. Instead of being apologetic for your behaviour you are trying to justify it. It is hardly surprising in view of your past record.

OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 11 Aug 2012

But ShivBaba can call anyone by any name as He is Almighty, knowledgeful of the past, present and future. These words have been used by ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit in the same way as these words were used by ShivBaba through Dada Lekhraj to describe the non-BKs.
What I meant was the same. when I wrote- PBKs say so- it means their Chariot says so. When I have written here - PBK philosophy, it means the directions from their Chariot.
------
according to my knowledge, ShivBaba through Dada Lekhraj never called any one person specifically as Ravan or Hiranyakashyap. He generally says- all dehadhari gurus who call "I am shiv, sri sri sri 108 jagadguru", are like Hiranyakashyap.

No deep study or criticims on any specific person is done on Sakar Murli.

but ShivBaba never said- dharmaraj, follow Father to such Dehadhaari Gurus , but PBKs believe (means theor Chariot says) such Ravan will become Narayan in Golden Age. So- according to PBKs philosphy, Ravan is as good as dharmaraj.

but ShivBaba never entered in such Dehadhaari guru. but ShivBaba really had entered in DL.

so- if you say- if ShivBaba had commented so through DL about non BKs, --- if ShivBaba speaks so through Mr. dixit about DL, it does not fully fit.

It is OK. It is PBKs philososphy. So- let it be.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 11 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:What I meant was the same. when I wrote- PBKs say so- it means their Chariot says so. when I have written here - PBK philosophy, it means the directions from their Chariot.
You called PBKs as monkeys in your individual capacity. Now don't put the blame on ShivBaba to escape your guilt. One should have courage to accept mistakes.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 11 Aug 2012

You may comment anything. i have never put any blame on ShivBaba. I have put blame just on Chariot of PBKs- that too not personally- It is according to discussion on philosophy of PBKs.
----------
If you think- such criticisms should not be done, you may say so openly- please do not comment on PBKs, shiv through Chariot of PBKs, etc etc.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 11 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:i have never put any blame on ShivBaba. I have put blame just on Chariot of PBKs- that too not personally- It is according to discussion on philosophy of PBKs.
Calling someone or a group of individuals as monkey is a personal comment in violation of Shrimat.
mbbhat wrote:Are PBKs doing benefit for the entire world?!
There is a saying- bandar moti ko kyaa jaaney? = Can monkeys know the value of jewels?

Similarly- for PBKs and ex BKs, Murli is really waste.
Anyway, you are free to use ur hands and mouth in any way. Om Shanti.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 11 Aug 2012

Calling someone or a group of individuals as monkey is a personal comment in violation of Shrimat.
I did not call anyone. I just hit the ball which is thrown by PBKs. f you feel it went to boundary (upset), it is up to you.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11565
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by arjun » 11 Aug 2012

I did not call anyone. I just hit the ball which is thrown by PBKs. f you feel it went to boundary (upset), it is up to you.
You can do anything. You are the king. Om Shanti. :cool:

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat » 31 Oct 2012

From
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 283#p43283

fluffy bunny wrote: How convenient ... how typical of the BKWSU. Everything is definite but everything can change. It's a total contradiction but adherents are programmed to accept it without questioning.
Unless one realizes the term BALANCE, he cannot understand truth.

Eg:- Liberation in life:- liberation means soul out of body, life means soul in body.

So- then the concept/term liberation in life should be a contradiction, wrong, false, or non sense etc to FB soul!

Murli point says- whatever is happening is truth. [so- then why should we put effort, is it not?-]. It also says- put effort to change.

And I have already quoted Gita sloka - (4-18)

= One who sees akarma is karma, and karma in akarma is knowledgeful. He is the right one, and one who had done all the karmas. [again contradiction!]

So- if you cannot understand these, it may be due to your weak intellect.
No. If Lekhraj Kirpalani was claimed to be 100% perfect and the number one man in eternity, those are absolute references. Perfection is perfection is perfection ... and yet even in 1969, 70, 71, 72 ... he was making mistakes and misleading the family and allowing the leadership to mislead the family and deceive them over many issues.
You are taking only half knowledge. Even Murli says- no one can get 100 marks. It is reserved just to ShivBaba.

Murli also says- you are bodily personalities. Hence can never become ocean.

If your yes cannot see far, and is tied just up to BK leadreship people, then it is up to you.

but, of course, I agree and say that his level of perfection is really more than what you think. [you think he is just a liar and fraud. but, still then you fail to explain why his emotional level is very highly stable].

The BK level of perfection mainly means- one's drushti and vrutti (vision and attitude) should be same at all the time. And we BKs believe BBaba has attained it. even while narrating Avyakt Murli, it is almost proved. The emotions remain same whether the person in front of Gulzar Dadi is Bk, non Bk, child, adult, male, female, etc. [for such a long duration]
To be honest, when you analyze the text of the Avyakt Vanis, there is nothing so great about them. They are not that deep, they are not that poetic, they are superficial and avoid serious issues.
Yes. There is no greatness at all in any Murli. I have already said it. Knowledge has no value. It is the essence and Yoga that has value. Even Murli says- knowledge is not power. It is the ego of knowledge that should die, and Yoga should come up. Baba calls even the serviceable children who do service day and night as babies- i have already put the Murli point. When god of BKs is not satsified by his children, where do your allegations, criticisms stand?- Is not such an intellect a LLU intellect which can never realize truth even when given in black and white?

OK, What is greatness? It is to conquer vices. It is already said in lowkik scriptures, especially Gita. But to what extent it is followed, that makes the difference. and, BKs will be following it to the highest extent. You need to wait till the end to get final result.

Hence even in Avyakt Vanis, BapDada is continuously educating, requesting, warning to become farista.
To which mbbhat says, "fine" but he cannot admit their is truth to what I say.
What is there to admit? even after saying many times, that only 108 are going to pass , that too in the end, still if FB soul cannot understand due to its LLU, then I have to say just fine and drama.
--------
You may first read lowkik Gita and realize what is the state of stability said there. still I doubt whether you are able to understand.

Your definition of perfection may be speaking just to literal figures and facts.

One imp point:- Even in lowkik Gita- it is said- the one who is nashtamoha, need not do anything. He has no duties. He can do anything, it will not be wrong/sin.

Now, you may say- BKWSU copies from lowkik Gita.

But, you had not replied to- Why such a liar/fraud DL whose aim was (if) to fool people, took the concept of 5000 world drama and that too repetition which is hardest to make anyone to believe (either from scientific point of view or through scriptural view).

So- you may still continue to see just half knowledge/things and keep on accusing and imagining and claim yourself as truth seeker.

All the best.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests