pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: pro publico bono

Post by Sach_Khand » 19 Jul 2010

Everyone is free to have his /her own faith in anyone he/she finds true. But it is not good to force his/her faith upon others. If anyone is interested in hearing your views then the exchange of views is fruitful to both. Otherwise just debating is not of any use. And if someone has already come to a conclusion, then he /she is free to follow that. But please remember that others too are having their own experiences and churning. And Ifeel that in the end, The GodFather will not see how much we debated to prove Him. He just gives Love. But our sanskars we have created for ourselves in this period of Sangamyug will decide our future. Including myself, we are free to do any karma, good or bad. And it is each one of us alone that will reap the fruits of our own karmas. I have written in the forum until now, what all I felt and experienced. I think I have not much to write hereafter. If I differ in my opinion, please allow me for that. As you are free to have your own opinions.
Best of Luck to all in their Purusharth. And as we all know and beleive, in the end
"Satyameva Jayataey".

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU » 19 Jul 2010

Sach_Khand wrote:Sach Khand

When the so called PBKs write defamatory things even about Brahma Baba and remain incognito then why cannot you tell such people to come in the open and come for discussion with me or anyone who wants to discuss the explantions they or any follower of Veerendra Dev Dixit gives to the Murli points?
Even Veerendra Dev Dixit does not give proper proofs for all the allegations he has done against Brahma Baba (Dada Lekharaj) and some senior BKs. Why not you go and ask Veerendra Dev Dixit to give evidences to all those things?
You are mixing things. If you need evidences from Virendra Dev Dixit, please go and ask him. He wil provide you with them and wil answer your questions. All things published by PBKs are provided with contacts and details about soursec and referrence. You may call or write if you wish to know more. All the details are in the Internet. Youa are jumping on PBKs while accusing Virendra Dev Dixit of something.
If you are not interested in meeting me why are you bothering me?
And if some PBK is interested then let that person ask for it.
Please read the discussions we have been doing and do not come to any conclusion without knowing the circumstances and replies of others. Everytime the whole discussion cannot be given for people like you in the replies as and when we write something. It is not possible even for you to do so.
OK, I understand, but sorry, I won't dedicate so much time to go through all your writings.
I do not accept Veerendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba. So there is no question of reading the explanations you write as proofs based on explanations given by Veerendra Dev Dixit. Give Murli points and not what Veerendra Dev Dixit says as proofs.
You can just write what Veerendra Dev Dixit thinks.
Regarding he Donkey, please refer to the picture in the basic course propagated by BKs. They created a picture of Ravan, five female head and five male heads and a donkey on the top. The picture was created when Brahma Baba was alive.

It was said about creating new pictures apart from the 5 Pictures of Knowledge:

"Many pictures were created according to Maya's direction."

"These are the children of Ravan. Similarly there are the children of Vishnu - two Lakshmi and Narayan. (24.05.73)

"They show Vishnu with four hands. Similarly, Ravan is shown with 10 heads. The 5 vices of male and the 5 vices of female. The four-handed Vishnu has been shown in the same meaning." (14.10.73)

Who allowed to create those pictures? The one who was the main one at that time.
Many asurs like Bhasmasur, Hiranyakashyap and Ravan himself were great devotees of Shankar. They got great boons from Shankar and started misusing them. Ravan has written praises of Shankar and considered him as the God. And also asked wife of Shankar i.e., Parvati as a boon. So, all these followers of Shankar are asurs. Do you conclude like this?
I would say that not all, but definitely there are. In the same way like not all worshippers of Brahma were asurs. But is both cases there are asurs and they are very dangerous.

Sach_Khand wrote:Gandhi strived so much in Bharat ‘We will bring about the kingdom of Ram!’ He left his body and went away. What was the result? Did it become the kingdom of Ram or did it become even a greater kingdom of Ravan? It became a greater kingdom of Ravan. (VCD** 169)
Has Veerendra Dev Dixit been able to change the scenario even after more than three decades. He has made it into worse than bad state. And he and his followers are bent upon making it into worst. Let it be so. In the end, anyway Truth will be revealed.
The Drama must be recorded in full four stages. God doesn't change the scenario. He neither makes it good nor does he make it bad. God is to teach the children what is the reality and help them to understand it, but not to change the course of the Drama and eliminate hell from the scenario. Expecting him to change the scenario would be a kind of blind faith. He speaks in teh Sakar Murli that even He is bound in the drama and cannot change it.

Sach_Khand wrote: Are there any proofs for all these fantasies of Veerendra Dev Dixit in the Murlis? Why do you not question Veerendra Dev Dixit for all the allegations he is making against Dada Lekharaj without any proper proofs.
Answer yourself - who allowed to create pictures in the Yagya? Not Virendra Dev Dixit.
Donkey on the top of Ravan.jpg
Sach_Khand wrote:Ravan keeps becoming bigger year by year, because his power keeps increasing. The number of the souls of the Ancient Deity Religion is decreasing and the population of the souls of the other religion is increasing. No one understands these things. They have monkey intellects. They don’t understand anything at all. Look, they waste hundreds of thousands rupee in the path of devotion. They have been wasting money and time. They spend so much money! They make so many statues of devi s and so on. They spend so much! It is called ‘the play of dolls’. The Brahmins themselves lay the foundation. (VCD** 210)
Does this not apply to Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers. With the entry of Veerendra Dev Dixit in the yagyna, BKs were divided into zonal heads and dolls were started to be praised instead of The GodFather Shiv through Bahma Baba.
Did Virendra Dev Dixit divide them or did Didis and dadas divide them? Didis and dadas divide them. Certainly dolls started, because in order to praise Shiva through Brahma Baba who died people would need a doll. They created them. One living and many non-living.
BK Gulzar Chariot of God.jpg
31406_124383424255086_100000502869819_251092_4580869_n.jpg

Sach_Khand wrote: It is said in Murlis that only when Ravan comes then only vices come and dwapuryug begins. Lust and attatchment are vices. But the reason for this is Ravan who makes humans to forget The GodFather and draws theri attention towards himself. And thus makes them his followers. This is what happenning through Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers. As we can see that only when Veerendra Dev Dixit came in the BK yagnya, the BKs were divided into zones and zonal heads came into being. Zonal heads started directing BK Sisters and BK Sisters became captives in the hands of zonal heads. And with this BK insitution started experiencing degradation and Veerendra Dev Dixit started to become bigger day after day. But surely Ravan and his Ravan Rajya is near it's end.
Ravan is not a flying spirit or air. Human soul play the role of Ravan. You are saying God the Father (by the way, it is much better to say like this in English; GodFather may have connotations with mafia and crime, see: Mario Puzzio, God Father; there is a film based on this book made by Coppola; millions know this book and the film, so it is better not to say GodFather)... So, you are saying God the Father, so he is living, is not he? So, who draws people's attention and makes forget God the Father?

Who brings you down? Various gurus. (02.12.74)

The pictures below are self-explanatory and clearly show who makes people forget God. Any kind of idolisation (making idol) makes people forget God.

ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

More evidences of how people are made forget God the Father:
27035_112811658745596_100000502869819_197707_5522965_n.jpg
detail-6abcd6893dbc4c525d51c6153c6074f4.jpg
detail-6abcd6893dbc4c525d51c6153c6074f4.jpg (18.57 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Jayanti and Raja Yoga.jpeg
Jayanti and Raja Yoga.jpeg (1.71 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

ANU

Nirmalshanta on the throne.JPG
Nirmalshanta on the throne.JPG (33.05 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Trimurty Dadis Pamphlet-1.jpg
Devilish Trimurti 2.JPG
Devilish Trimurti 2.JPG (8.22 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

In case more evidences are required to show how people are made forget God....

· Who causes downfall (durgatti)? Of course, those gurus themselves. (24.08.74)

· Gurus are punished most. (19.03.72)

· Hell is created because of human teaching Yoga. (22.04.72)

nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi » 19 Jul 2010

Very true.
It is only when Veerendra Dev Dixit came into yagnya and started giving his own explanations based on his scholarly knowledge of the Bhakti marg scriptures, the students of ShivBaba got their intellect poisoned. From the beginning Veerendra Dev Dixit has not accepted Murlis. He accepts Murlis only because they too are similar as scriptures. He beleives ShivBaba and His words through Brahma Baba only because even scriptures says so. And that is why Veerendra Dev Dixit keeps giving examples from scriptures and always compares scriptures with the words of ShivBaba (in Murlis) while Veerendra Dev Dixit is giving explanations. It is said in Murlis that ShivBaba tells the summary of Bhaktimarg scriptures. But Veerendra Dev Dixit relies on scriptures to give expalnations to Murlis. Worldly pundits will surely do just this. Because they in their heart do not actually beleive in ShivBaba and His words through Brahma Baba.
Sanjeev
I don't think u got all of what I was saying..It was not about Bk Vs. Pbk. Even amongst Bk's and Pbk's there are some people who are honest and truthful, and also those who are giving/spreading mixed or adultrated Gyan.. You can even see them for yourself. What one realizes on and through his own experience is the only truth, rest is hear-say... So there is no point debating who is God or his Chariot etc.( a very personal experience), when at the end of the day it is really what our heart and soul tells us..So it does not matter how much proof you get and what others are saying, if it doesn't touch you at the heart and core of you.
Nivi

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 31 Jul 2010

An article on Buddhism from PBKs point of view in Hindi:

http://dilwaratemple.wordpress.com/2010 ... %E0%A4%BF/

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 31 Jul 2010

An article on the real meaning of freedom in Hindi:

http://www.janokti.com/2010/07/29/%E0%A ... %E0%A5%88/

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 08 Aug 2010

Om Shanti. An article on ShivBaba's knowledge in French:
Attachments
leaflet shivbaba essence french 03 08 2010.pdf
Leaflet in French
(73.14 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 24 Aug 2010

arjun wrote:An article on Buddhism from PBKs point of view in Hindi
Is that, or detailed information about Buddhism from a PBK point of view, available in English anywhere?

Thanks

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 27 Aug 2010

Dear fluffy bunny,
I have an English translation of the related article, but it was circulated among the PBKs many years ago:

Buddhism- the third religion of the human world-like Kalpa tree

This human world tree is a unique tree because its seed, i.e. the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva is not a resident of this world but the Soul World situated above the sky. We human souls also come from that abode only. We assume the cloth-like body in this world stage and play different roles at different times in the 5000-year-old world drama wheel consisting of four ages. We take 1 to 84 births depending on our role and keep getting transformed from pure to impure. Since the incorporeal Supreme Father Shiva does not enter the cycle of life and death, always pure and is a seed of this human world tree, that’s why He possesses the knowledge of the beginning, middle and the end of this world, which he gives us sinful human souls by entering into the body of Prajapita Brahma in the Confluence Age, i.e. at the end of this world drama and purify us through RajYoga. He is telling that how at the beginning of this world drama wheel, i.e. the Golden Age and Silver Age there was one religion, i.e. deity religion (Aadi Sanatan Devi-Devata Dharma) and we all were most civilized deities. About 2500 years ago in the Copper Age first of all Prophet Abraham came from the Soul World and established Islam, then Mahatma Buddha came and established Buddhism and then Christ came and established Christianity.

Just as the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva enters into a human body in this Confluence Age, similarly other religious fathers also enter into other human beings and establish their respective religions. While the Supreme Soul is free from the cycle of life and death, other religious fathers take rebirth after establishing their religion. For e.g. about 2250 years ago the soul of Buddha came from the Soul World and entered into the body of a person called Siddhartha and established Buddhism. The soul in whose body Buddha entered must have already played parts in many births in this world drama stage. Siddhartha, in whose body the soul of Buddha enters, is called the base-like soul of Buddhism, whereas Father of Siddhartha, i.e. Shuddhodhan can be called the seed-like soul of Buddhism. That seed-like soul does not accept the religion established by its son during its lifetime, but takes the next birth as a Buddhist only. It is the rule of this unlimited drama that whichever soul comes from the Soul World and takes birth in this world, does not experience sorrows and disturbance in the first birth. That is why, whatever obstacles that are created in the path of establishment of a new religion, are faced not by the soul of Buddha coming from the Soul World, but by the soul of Siddhartha, which had already taken many births in this world.

After leaving the body, Buddha and Siddhartha, both the souls take rebirth by different names and forms and at different places, but both of them extend co-operation to Buddhism. In this manner, after taking many rebirths both the souls, like other souls become sinful and vicious. When the Supreme Father Supreme Soul comes and establishes the Godly family then the soul of Siddhartha and his Father becomes a Brahmakumar or Kumari and accepts the Godly knowledge, but the soul of Buddha keeps sustaining Buddhism almost until the end of the Confluence Age. When the ferocious Mahabharata war or the world war begins at the end of the Confluence Age then the soul of Buddha also obtains knowledge from the Supreme Father Supreme Soul and acquaints the followers of its religion about the divine incarnation of God in India.

Buddhism was established in India, but this religion could not develop for a longer period in India. The main reason for this was its silence in regard to the Supreme Soul and the deities. Nothing has been said about both soul & Supreme Soul in this religion. It developed in the nations to the east of India. In the beginning, only male monks (bhikshus) used to live in the Buddhist Viharas. But, later on, when both male and female monks started living together, then the moral downfall of this religion began and its downfall commenced in India. Apart from this, another speciality of Buddhism is non-violence. But it was due to this non-violence only that foreign mercenaries were able to destroy ancient and famous Universities like Nalanda and Taxila in a short period.

Now, in this Confluence Age the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva comes and teaches us true non-violence and makes us double non-violent- one who do not indulge in anger-like violence and secondly, those who do not indulge even in the violence of sex-lust. Apart from this, the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva Himself takes a divine incarnation in the land of India and establishes a pure path of household through two ordinary human beings (Prajapita Brahma and Jagdamba) and teaches us true purity while living in the household, and not the cowardly purity of the monks, so that we could get transformed from a man to Narayan and from a woman to Lakshmi. Father of all the religions, i.e. the incorporeal Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva comes in this Confluence Age and narrates to us the story of our 84 births and the story of the establishment, sustenance and destruction of all the major religions including deity religion, and re-implants the sapling of deity religion, which has almost disappeared.

Related Murli points:

“Father is the seed of this world-like tree. He is truth; he never gets destroyed. It is called the upside down tree.”Murli dated 3.7.04, pg.3.
“Many people might not have seen the Banyan tree of Calcutta. It is a very huge tree. Now its foundation is decomposed completely. Rest of the tree is standing. This (world tree) is also similar. The foundation of deity religion is not present. The (human world-like) tree is now in a degraded stage.” Murli dated 27.7.91, pg.2
“ The soul of Buddha entered; Buddhism was not existing earlier. Certainly, he would enter into a human being. Then it will certainly enter into a womb. Buddhism was established by one soul only. Then others followed him (from the Soul World). Then the strength went on increasing. When the strength reaches lakhs, then the kingdom begins. Buddhists also had a kingdom. Father explains that all these souls come later on.”Murli dated 12.3.99, pg.2

Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand » 27 Aug 2010

To all so called PBKs,
You can try as much as you can, I cannot change my views without proper explanations to Murlis and my experiences. So, it is waste defaming BKs. Just by defaming BKs or pointing out the mistakes of BKs, the words of Virendra Dev Dixit do not become The Truth. The Truth is yet to be revealed. Virtuous and vicious (relative to present situation and not to absolute deities), both kinds of students are present in both the institutions namely BKWSU and AIVV.
At present, my churning and experience says that Virendra Dev Dixit is the actual Ravan. And Brahma Baba i.e., Dada Lekharaj's soul is the practical form of Shiv. And with the entry of Virendra Dev Dixit in the yagnya in this Confluence Age, children are made to forget the practical form of God, The Father, Prajapita Brahma. And this leads to degradation in the children's stage and also in the yagnya. This leads to emergence of many dolls like Didis and Dadis and dadas in the yagnya. Because they have lost faith in God, The Father, Prajapita Brahma. And Ravan i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit gets stronger day by day. Ram remains incognito till the end. And in the end, Ram comes in the field Who is joined by the vanar sena (monkey army). And Ravan Rajya ends.
Let Ravan and Ravan sampraday advertise themselves as much as they want. In the end, everything will be clear. BKs too have become Ravan sampraday, because they have lost faith in Ram, God, The Father, Prajapita Brahma. In the end, only Ram will be on one side and all others will either be with Ravan as his followers or unaware of Ram, God, The Father, Prajapita Brahma, and hence will be in the clutches of Ravan, the ruler of Kaliyug.
"SatyaMeva Jayataey".

Sanjeev.

nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi » 28 Aug 2010

We have been given clear instructions through Murli's to listen to what Baap(Father) is saying, but follow actions of Brahma not Shankar. It was Brahma Baba who performed such elevated actions and never gave sorrow to anyone. He brought only happiness and gave love to everyone. We are clearly told not follow Shankar in action. It is said Shankar part is such that we children will not understand. He plays an arbanghaa part. The example of a coconut is given for his part, and in Hindi coconut is called "Na_riyal" meaning "not real".

Nivi

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 30 Aug 2010

Om Shanti. Sachkhand says that the emergence of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit led to emergence of dolls like Dadi Didis in the Yagya. I wish to clarify that this is not true at all. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit got revealed in 1976 that too in front of a few souls. Even after the establishment of AIVV there were a handful of PBKs. But Dadis, Didis existed in BKs ever since 1969 when Brahma Baba left his body. And they had divided the BK empire in different zones much before the emergence of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, this is a false conclusion made by sachkhand.
OGS,
Arjun

Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand » 01 Sep 2010

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Sachkhand says that the emergence of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit led to emergence of dolls like Dadi Didis in the Yagya. I wish to clarify that this is not true at all. Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit got revealed in 1976 that too in front of a few souls. Even after the establishment of AIVV there were a handful of PBKs. But Dadis, Didis existed in BKs ever since 1969 when Brahma Baba left his body. And they had divided the BK empire in different zones much before the emergence of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. So, this is a false conclusion made by sachkhand.
OGS,
Arjun
Please read the following post and give clear cut reply if any so called PBK has actual true information.
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t= ... =45#p33946

PBKs are beating about the bush instead of giving actual correct answer to such a simple question in that post.

Sanjeev.

Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand » 03 Sep 2010

nivi wrote:We have been given clear instructions through Murli's to listen to what Baap(Father) is saying, but follow actions of Brahma not Shankar. It was Brahma Baba who performed such elevated actions and never gave sorrow to anyone. He brought only happiness and gave love to everyone. We are clearly told not follow Shankar in action. It is said Shankar part is such that we children will not understand. He plays an arbanghaa part. The example of a coconut is given for his part, and in Hindi coconut is called "Na_riyal" meaning "not real".

Nivi
What I am saying based on my experiences and churning of Murlis is that,
Virendra Dev Dixit is part of Ravan. He is not Shankar or any other parts. He is Ravan.

It is said in Murlis that ShivBaba has two forms namely,
(1) Rahamdil and
(2) Mahakaal
(in Hindi)

It is proved that through Dada Lekharaj (Brahma Baba) ShivBaba has played the part of Rahamdil.
And Mahakaal swaroop is not present for more than three decades. It is that form of ShivBaba which is played when the situation is totally hopeless and the whole world is in the clutches of Ravan and the mataelaey (in Hindi) children of ShivBaba are unaware of God, The Father.

By any logic, Virendra Dev Dixit is neither the Rahamdil Baap nor Mahakaal swaroop of ShivBaba.

With the entry of Virendra Dev Dixit in the yagnya, Bharat was made to fight within and caused the downfall of Bharat which in turn led to the downfall of the whole world (Brahmin world).
In the end when Ravan gets control on the whole world and world becomes rav rav narak (in Hindi) then the Mahakaal swaroop of ShivBaba is revealed. By then, Bharat is made to rise and brought back to his original swaroop. In the end, on one side is hahakaar (Hindi), but the Mataelaey children experience that Father as Rahamdil and they make Jay Jaykaar (Hindi). And there occurs Mukti (only Mukti for many) and JeevanMukti (to some) in a second to all.

This is my opinion. You can have any opinion of your own.

Sanjeev.