Andrey

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey » 01 Jul 2007

brother John,

Yes, we should take example of Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit and not the example of the mother that argues.

If you lose your temper don't blame me. No one should be adressed impolitely, no matter what. No one deserves a beating no matter why. However, it happens that when someone is beaten, then when another one comes and says, "hey, why are you beating him", those who beat are so enthusiastic that they start beating him also or tell him, "Now you hit along with us, ask later. If we hit we have our reason why".

User avatar
john
Reforming BK
Posts: 1606
Joined: 03 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: UK

Post by john » 01 Jul 2007

andrey wrote:If you lose your temper don't blame me.
AndreyBhai

I have not lost my temper at all I was merely giving an example, yet again you fail to understand the simplist of things.
no one should be adressed impolotely,
I find your constant butting in of threads and giving no relevance to the thread very impolite and disrespectful.
however it happens that when someone is beaten, then when another one comes and says" hey why are you beting him", those who beat are so enthusiastic that they start beating him aslo or tell him Now you hit along with us, ask later. If we hit we have our reason why.
Andrey, now you are trying to play the victim for the sympathy vote, yet anyone who follows the forum will know you are the great provocateur.

A brother was pushed to the point of losing his cool under your constant provocation. Yes, it is not right for someone to be hit and others who don't know the circumstances to join in. That is why I was explaining the situation to Divya, so he/she would know better whether to join in or not without knowing the whole story.

User avatar
john
Reforming BK
Posts: 1606
Joined: 03 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: UK

Post by john » 01 Jul 2007

andrey wrote:It is said if you give sorrow you will die in sorrow.
That is very apt, please think how much sorrow you have brought on this forum.

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey » 01 Jul 2007

Dear brother,

No. It is only you who insist that am limited in mind and always don't understand you. I act consciously and am ready to face the consequences. If i provoke people then this also is in the lines of the code of conduct.

Temporary sorrow if it gives happiness for all the time, like the bitter pill is also OK. Please, don't stare at me to count my doings. You are a free man to build your happy life.

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey » 01 Jul 2007

There is something i don't understand about being upest. If one is upset then one has to set himself on a seat and he won't be upset. To be upset means nothing. To leave being upset ... why? Why should one be left with misunderstanding? Are we not mature individual that can live together no matter the other one. Is it only nessesary that we are separated that we can tolerate one another or chase one another? I have to point out that it is only John Bhai who chases away others, and ex-l.

The request that has been put to shivsena Bhai was fair, because he was not expected to leave, just to post his own ideas for the interpreting the Murli in the splinter group section, in case some newcomer, and as he uses the title of PBK, comes to think that the advance knwoledge teaches that Krishna speaks, only 108 kings recognise RamshivBaba in future etc. It is a matter of clarity.

Being upset is nothing. I can become upset also with each and everyone i can alway find a reason. I have learnt many things here. Oh you narrowminded soul - john my, how can you talk about me being limited, do you know that you are limited like the ... like the ... whatever.

Come on, let's cheer up. Nothing wrong has happened. Some little fight like training, to train the muscles and bones.

To say now, "OK, people want me to leave, i'll leave" is also pathetic. To chase someone away is also not polite. Hey brother ex-l, you at least ask me to return to report, but i can do double service. I can give basic knowledge to others and also interfere here. Why do you feel irritated? If you think you are very big then you may think I am small and feel irritated.

Yes, i don't use complicated language and don't seek for the hidden agenda. I admit i try to every time speak over you, as i feel many times you share points with corrupt content, but at least i don't like you to stop or leave. I just do what i think one should do. And i have learnt that, indeed, peole are different and need different things, and we should approach them individually. It is even more fun. We have to assume different form every time. People don't understand being honest and pure hearted. They don't need.

It is said that if one mistakes the temporary benefit with eternal, then for us the benefit lies in bringing temporary benefit.

Dear brother shivsena,

Someone bought the point that if a lie is told 100 times it becomes true. it can become true fro a short time for as long as you repeat it, but it cannot become true for all the times. Sometimes when one insists too much on something, then one can receive whatever he insist for. You will not be happy if here we start saying, "yes, yes, it is Krishna that speaks, yes, it is true, yes, RamshivBaba in future, OK, you are correct". You will not have achievd anything this way. I also doubt that indeed you believe these things yourself, but just use it on purpose to prove something. There is nothing wrong with it. See, no one is to blame. We are not enemies.

Finally, what we are now facing. What is the news? The news are that happy days come for us. Sometimes we feel sorrow and we cannot escape it, then happiness is also fixed for us and cannot escape it.

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy » 01 Jul 2007

Am I missing something on the recent hoo-haa postings of the past recent days in this PBK subforum ?

I have not much to add. Just "Do not give sorrow or take sorrow."

Maybe admin can gather up all the custard pie throwing posts in the past few days and put them into the thread "Custard Pies". Start with this post. :P

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 01 Jul 2007

andrey wrote:I act consciously and am ready to face the consequences. If I provoke people then this also is in the lines of the code of conduct.
What percentage consciously? 30 ... 50 ... 90% or are you karmateet (100%) and waiting for us as well?

pbkdivya
PBK
Posts: 42
Joined: 25 Jun 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: PBK

Post by pbkdivya » 02 Jul 2007

Dear ex-l Bhai

When I was giving my views in the xbkchat forum, shivsena always has sarcastic comments in his replies. Not to me alone but to those members who disagree with his contentions. If any member supports his views, then he praises them but if they disagree, then he replies with sarcasm. If shivsena is not happy with andrey's views, then all he has to do is to ignore or just be unresponsive. Shivsena can be the prime minister of India but that doesn't allow him any prerogative to insult others. He speaks volumes but he is unaware of one simple fact, i.e. to mind his language.

Om Shanti,
divya

User avatar
bansy
Posts: 1643
Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy » 02 Jul 2007

This is, was, such a lovely subforum. :roll:

User avatar
john
Reforming BK
Posts: 1606
Joined: 03 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: UK

Post by john » 02 Jul 2007

AndreyBhai
andrey wrote:No. It is only you who insist that am limited in mind.
No it is not only me that thinks your are limited in mind.
and always don't understand you
You don't understand anyone.
Please, don't stare at me to count my doings. You are a free man to build your happy life.
I would be more than happy to completely ignore you and have no correspondance with you on this forum, but alas, I know you will have to keep jumping in with irrelevant points, denials. You say don't stare at you, but really you are a complete attention seeker.
Temporary sorrow if it gives happiness for all the time, like the bitter pill is also OK.
Why don't you just accept that you don't know what you are talking about instead of always trying to wriggle out of things. You have no consistency in your posts and will shamelessly post opposing views.
I have to point out that it is only John Bhai who chases away others and ex-l.
Yes please point it out, who have I chased away?

If you like I will collect all the posts where you have upset others. Do you have such a short memory? Are you prepared to lie on a forum where it is all documented?

User avatar
john
Reforming BK
Posts: 1606
Joined: 03 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Location: UK

Post by john » 02 Jul 2007

pbkdivya wrote:When I was giving my views in the x-bkchat forum, shivsena always has sarcastic comments in his replies.
As they say. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Jul 2007

pbkdivya wrote:He speaks volumes but he is unaware of one simple fact, i.e. to mind his language.
divya

I don't know you at all, nor PBK politics. This is a new forum and so make it a fresh start.

As far as I am concerned, andrey has just admited that he writes against me, not because what he writes is useful or makes sense, but purely because he thinks my motivations are corrupt. Fine. I think that is basically what others are feeling too.

I have responded by saying that for the sake of PBK service, he should expend his energy in real, practical, genuine service rather than this discussion forum. Get out there, start a center, do service, learn practical lessons.

For me andrey is perfect because he exhibits, and documents in an unreserved fashion the sort of ridiculous, boneheaded, deluded BK mentality that is, sadly, all too common within the followers, or anti-party, of that organization. That is not meant to be an insult but an objective statement. I am not at all disturbed or emotional about this as I write. I can be very specific about what I mean, e.g. the use of grand, sweeping, imaginary generalization such as the pure "India" or "Islam", chauvinism, the avoidance of specific issues and the need to blurt out every 2 minutes that "God has come" by way of service or in place of an intelligent answer.

Of course, they are generalizations, terminologies and techniques that both Lekhraj Kirpalani and Virendra Dev Dixit also use and so I can accuse andrey of doing much more that parroting what he has heard without thinking about them. I only wish to make BKs and PBK think about these things.

In comparision to my own, or anyone else's language, I cannot see any problems at all in shivsena at all, and so I rather think than that the issues and hypothesis that he is raising that is upsetting the PBK. You have to appreciate that intelligent people are quite alone in this world and can only bear so much misunderstanding or ignorance.

User avatar
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Posts: 684
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.
Location: South Africa

Post by paulkershaw » 02 Jul 2007

bansy wrote:This is, was, such a lovely subforum.
:D It was, it is and it can be - I am giving a little gift of bottled love here under :D. Its free!
It just needs to be opened everyone ... <but do remind me to take my own medicine too should I forget!>
Image

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11623
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Post by arjun » 02 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote:In comparision to my own, or anyone else's language, I can see any problems at all in shivsena at all, and so I rather think than that the issues and hypothesis that he is raising that is upsetting the PBK. You have to appreciate that intelligent people are quite alone in this world and can only bear so much misunderstanding or ignorance.
Om Shanti brother. Is it 'can' or 'cannot' above? I suppose it is 'cannot'. Actually, we do not have any problem at all with the issues that Shivsena Bhai has been raising on this forum. In fact, he has been raising only one major issue (that Shiv is not speaking through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit now and that He will speak from 2010) in different ways and most of his answers have been answered by PBKs or ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and even circulated among PBKs. So, it is not correct to say that PBKs are upset with Shivsena's issues.

Can you imagine even in your dreams if the questions that you are asking the BKs would be answered officially by the BKs and circulated among the BKs? But in spite of all the positive response that Shivsena Bhai has received from the PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, he equates PBKs' response to his issues with the response given by BKs to PBKs. Is it justified?
pbkdivya wrote:If shivsena is not happy with andrey's views, then all he has to do is to ignore or just be unresponsive. Shivsena can be the prime minister of India but that doesn't allow him any prerogative to insult others.
I agree.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

User avatar
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Posts: 133
Joined: 06 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service
Location: Australia

Post by pbktrinityshiva » 02 Jul 2007

I think you should actually read each others posts with good will instead of making up your mind before you have read them :).

From what i see Andrey is sincere and good willing in his posts, as also is ShivSena Bhai and ex-l in his truth seeking style.

We are bound to clash and still human ... but we all mean well ... to me all is welcome and valuable contribution. If you cannot tolerate somone else its your own weakness.

Regards

TS

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests