Dinosaurs and the fossil record

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Fossil fish fills evolutionary gap

Post by fluffy bunny » 20 Oct 2006

surya2037 wrote:The four-legged land animals as Baba already mentioned
Hmmn ... nice fossil but not really what I was thinking about. We were talking about "Four-legged large animals", i.e. how did Tyrannosaurus Rex that lived about 65 million years ago (which is really 2 arms and 2 legs and a tail) become a kangaroo ( 2 arms and 2 legs and a tail) or the Brontosaurus (4 legs and a tail) that lived about 140 million years ago become a cow (4 legs and a tail), for example?

You might also ask what brought them about in the first place?

Really, we fall back on the mystical, unexplained "magic wand effect" that transforms humans into deities and dinosaurs into lambs.

Who waves this magic wand and how does it work?

If there are no answers then I am afraid that we are just in fairy story land because such things only happen in children's fairy stories.

surya
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Fossil fish fills evolutionary gap

Post by surya » 21 Oct 2006

Who waves this magic wand and how does it work? If there are no answers then I am afraid that we are just in fairy story land because such things only happen in children's fairy stories.
Hi,

I know is complicated, science makes it even more complicated, as Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) said that we don't know how the scientists apply the practice of carbon dating.

But let me tell you that I had gone back to my birth place - that is in a very remote part on this Planet Earth and I was amazed by my findings. I used to go to the jungle and eat fruits from special trees that grow in that forest and now after revisiting the same forest I found that the same fruits giving trees are still there but the fruit has changed shape and taste also changed, means is not as good as it was before. Even the vegetation around changed or completely transformed itself into some other kind of shapes and forms.

regards
surya